Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Tigers*

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Like Springett, Fassnacht and Sainz?

EDIT: Not to mention Hernandez. We're hardly short of wingers/wide midfielders.

Personally having seen Mumba play over the past few years I certainly thought he had the potential to be better than Hernandez, Tzolis and Placheta. I've not seen enough of the other three to lay judgement but I certainly felt selling him so cheaply was surprising. But I don't see training every day so who knows, maybe he's just over achieving on the pitch most weeks...

Hull have been better this half and we've dropped a bit. Still easily deserve to win the game though. 

3 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

adam Idah on. Here we go!!!!! Would be lovely if he could get the winning goal?

I think there's more chance of Elton John popping up with a last minute bicycle kick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

Personally having seen Mumba play over the past few years I certainly thought he had the potential to be better than Hernandez, Tzolis and Placheta. I've not seen enough of the other three to lay judgement but I certainly felt selling him so cheaply was surprising. But I don't see training every day so who knows, maybe he's just over achieving on the pitch most weeks...

Considering Wagner already said Kellen Fisher's emergence took the full-back option out, we don't play wing-backs, Rowe and Springett were readied for the wings and both Fassnacht and Sainz were brought in, it was clear that Mumba was going to be a rotation option at best.

Spoke volumes that despite being a young player of the year in League One, only the club that bought him seemed in the running to buy him.

Need more urgency, need to get the ball forward when there's 2 mins left 

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Considering Wagner already said Kellen Fisher's emergence took the full-back option out, we don't play wing-backs, Rowe and Springett were readied for the wings and both Fassnacht and Sainz were brought in, it was clear that Mumba was going to be a rotation option at best.

Spoke volumes that despite being a young player of the year in League One, only the club that bought him seemed in the running to buy him.

Stop talking sense.

He'

IDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

I think there's more chance of Elton John popping up with a last minute bicycle kick 

Rocket Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

17 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Like Springett, Fassnacht and Sainz?

EDIT: Not to mention Hernandez. We're hardly short of wingers/wide midfielders.

None are better than Mumba from what we’ve seen thus far 

• Like 1