5 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

It's weird you think Neill and Hughton served us well, but Lambert didn't...

He did serve us well, but for obvious reasons which I surely don't need to spell out, he is not someone who I think about favourably.

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

You moan about people moaning about the past, yet that’s all you’ve done since your mate Farke was sacked, saying he shouldn’t have been! Quite ironic really lol!!

Yes, probably, but this is a discussion and the topic is about Farke......

• Haha 1

I wonder if Farke will sign a defensive midfielder?

Until we see where Webber ends up, and if it's Leeds, you can't help feel extremely uneasy about it. If Leeds have already lined him up it makes you wonder what Zoe knows about it.

I just can't believe he is going to Leeds, a huge rival, and remains with some influence at our club.

• Like 1

Farke at Leeds. Absolutely sickening. Hope he fails miserably and is sacked by Xmas. Then i hope he goes on to have an outstanding career. But not at Leeds. **** Leeds.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I wonder if Farke will sign a defensive midfielder?

Until we see where Webber ends up, and if it's Leeds, you can't help feel extremely uneasy about it. If Leeds have already lined him up it makes you wonder what Zoe knows about it.

I just can't believe he is going to Leeds, a huge rival, and remains with some influence at our club.

He'll probably sign Ollie Skipp...

16 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Farke at Leeds. Absolutely sickening. Hope he fails miserably and is sacked by Xmas. Then i hope he goes on to have an outstanding career. But not at Leeds. **** Leeds.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

Probably the first time we've agreed Keith.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's to our benefit, so far he seems to be doing a good job of strengthening us and they're operating without a fixed SD until we're happy to let him move on.

This idea that he'd seek to weaken us to help Leeds out is fanciful, his remit at Leeds will be to push for European spots, not establish them as a self sustainable Top 26 team - different waters completely.

5 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

It's to our benefit, so far he seems to be doing a good job of strengthening us and they're operating without a fixed SD until we're happy to let him move on.

This idea that he'd seek to weaken us to help Leeds out is fanciful, his remit at Leeds will be to push for European spots, not establish them as a self sustainable Top 26 team - different waters completely.

You’re aware that Leeds are a Championship club? The idea of Farke ‘pushing for European spots’ given he’s not successfully managed a top-flight season anywhere is also somewhat interesting.

• Like 2

I have a lot of respect for Farke and wish him well, however, if Webber follows Farke to Leeds that respect will disappear.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

The idea of Farke ‘pushing for European spots’ given he’s not successfully managed a top-flight season anywhere is also somewhat interesting.

I can guarantee that would be Webber's goal should he walk into Leeds, I doubt they want a man who's goal will be to achieve top 26.

Edited by Google Bot

36 minutes ago, Highland Canary said:

Managerial genius Farke.

Only new investment will break our cycle of failure.

Agree with investment but definitely not a managerial genius, when are people going to stop saying that?

If he was a genius why are no bigger clubs after him? 

21 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Agree with investment but definitely not a managerial genius, when are people going to stop saying that?

Or any current top flight side the world over. Surely his ‘genius’ would be obvious to them…no doubt it is, along with his very obvious shortcomings.

• Like 1

I must admit that I'm surprised that Farke is willing to go to a club where most likely Webber will be his boss again. He must know by now that Webber has no commitment to any particular brand or style of football or footballing philosophy, but commitment only to his own personal career, with perhaps a touch of management pseudobabble.

This could well end in tears if it happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

There are certain posters who will tell you that everything the club does is wrong and there are others who will tell you every decision is right. Both are wrong and are equally infuriating. 

I am struggling to think of these posters who tell you everything the club does is right. I definitely fall on the “the club gets far more right than wrong” side of the spectrum, and I could name several posters who are similar, but none of us have a blinkered “the club can do no wrong” attitude. If you (not you specifically Captain) actually read people’s posts, rather than just dismiss them as Delia-loving apologists and skip past them, this should be obvious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

I have a lot of respect for Farke and wish him well, however, if Webber follows Farke to Leeds that respect will disappear.

I agree 👍 💯 % with your analysis of a weird and confusing situation if it actually pans out that way. Self respect ???

Anyone who wishes Farke well at Leeds is A) Not a proper football fan.

And B) A proper NFN.

Although I guess the two go hand in hand.

All the best.

Big K.Scott.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...well....as was witnessed once again last season, it only takes 2 or 3 games of vocal fan unrest at games to remove an unwanted manager....

I think if it only took 2-3 games Smith would’ve gone a long time before he did. 

10 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I think if it only took 2-3 games Smith would’ve gone a long time before he did. 

There were only really 2 games where it got really vocal...blackburn home...luton away ..and that was all it took

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Indeed! Unfortunately some on here will never, ever see Herr Farke in any light other than that of 'God'. 

• Like 1

It just doesn't sit well with me. As much as we cried and moaned through one and a half EPL seasons, DF brought some of the best football ever seen at Carrow Road and I curse those who just couldn't be happy with success every other season.

• Like 1