Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 29

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Two more top PUPs in the hot seats this week. Selecting the final six results we have @Diesel Doris. Diesel is having another really good season with 21/28 75% winning picks and is in top form right now on 8 consecutive winning picks and well in contention to be February's PUP of the month. Diesel knows how to find six winners having won three times before from the final six hot seat so let’s help to a fourth win with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Diane  selecting the final picks for our game at home to Cardiff on Saturday. Diane is having a brilliant season currently fourth in our PUPs league with 23/28 82% winning picks and fourth in the profitability version on +5.5. Diane, who’s a previous winner of the profitability league and a winner on Arrdee’s honours board is in pole position coming into the last weekend of Feb’s PUP of the month. She’s also won before when making the City match picks so let’s help her to do it again with our very best suggestions that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Rays Funds Extra for last night’s Birmingham game was a great success as @Parma Ham's gone mouldy selections added £51 to the presentation pot. Here are the latest totals... 

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Diesel Doris and Diane. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Trish and Diane, the thread is yours....

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Evening Pups.

Korea League 1 - Ulsan v Jeonbuk - Away Win. After winning the league for 5 years in a row Jeonbuk lost out to Ulsan last season and will be out for revenge.

Dowell anytime

National league for me please. Wrexham to beat Dorking.

I think Idah will silence his critics with a goal.

Good luck Trish and Diane.

Off to Denmark this week...

FC Copenhagen (3rd) v AaB (2nd bottom) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Norwich/Norwich

Best of luck Doris, Diane, and all you PUPs 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to the two D's not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Championship and a HOME WIN for BURNLEY v Huddersfield.

For the Norwich bet Onel at anytime.

Evening all! Looking forward to another home game on Saturday, and while I'm tempted to pick Norwich for the final six, I'm going to hop across to The Netherlands and select AZ Alkmaar to beat Cambuur Leeuwarden.

For the Norwich match, I'll go for Norwich to win and BTTS.

Best of luck, everyone!

Evening everyone, thanks Eddie for your kind comments and the opportunity to have another go at the 6. I'll post my selections around 10/10:30pm on Friday. 

For the Norwich bet I'll go with BTTS. Best of luck Diane.

• Thanks 1

Alkmaar at home please in the Dutch top league.

For us an Idah anytime goal - in fact make it a double (it is coming!), plus a Norwich win.

Best of luck all, especially Diesel  and Diane.

• Like 1

For Diesel Doris Belgium on Saturday where I think...

Genk          v          KV Oostende          Home Win

For Diane I'm sticking with...

Kenny to score anytime

For the Final Six I'm going for a Home Win for FC St Pauli v Hansa Rostock.

For the Norwich match, what are the chances of a third successive 3-1 Home Win? About 14/1 I reckon.

Best of luck to @Diesel Doris, @Diane and to the rest of the PUPs at home and abroad.

Thanks  Eddie for your kind words, I will do my best as always and will post my selections around 9pm so keep your suggestions coming please.

For Trish Im going with Liverpool away, hope you smash it 

Have a great day pups 😄

• Thanks 2

League One for me, again. MK Dons v Ipswich Town - away win.

For the Norwich bet, Idah to score any time.

1 hour ago, GMF said:

League One for me, again. MK Dons v Ipswich Town - away win.

For the Norwich bet, Idah to score any time.

I think it's time for you to undertake missionary work and  take Pups to the heathens. The Portman Pups how does that sound? Match bet every week being the binners to lose 1:2, O.g. from outside the box

To the Bundesliga and an AWAY WIN for DORTMUND. 15th v 2nd, top v bottom of the 10 game form table, 19pts in total v 18 pts away. Without a win in 9 v 9 wins on the bounce. 4/5 fill yer boots, what could possibly go wrong? 🤣

for the match bet: Adam Idah first goal scorer 

All the best

Hi PUPs, staying in Greece this week our feeder club and home of a certain Nelson Oliveira with PAS GIANNINA VS. PAOK (away win).

For the City bet it looks like Gibson will get a run in the team so him to score anytime at 11/1.

All the best everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Hello pups

My pick this week is MAN UTD to beat Newcastle in the cup final

For the Norwich bet another 3-1 city win I think

Good luck every pup

Wrexham to beat Dorking please. 

Sara to score and Norwich to win both halves. 

Very best of luck. 

I’m also going for a home win for Genk v KV Oostende. 
Genk are W11 D1 L1 F33 A10 at home and Oostende are W1 D4 L8 F13 A30 away. 
Good Luck, Diesel Doris!

For the match bet - Aarons to score any time. 
Good Luck, Diane!

Staying in the  championship this week and I'll go with....

Preston v Wigan....Draw.

For the Norwich bet I'll go with....

Norwich/Norwich HT/FT

The very best of luck to both Doris and Diane this week and all our fellow pup's.

Table-toppers Barcelona to beat Almeria at 4/9.

I'm confident for tomorrow, so for a short price option, Nuñez over 0.5 shots on target is 8/11, which seems a given considering his confidence will be high after Tuesday. For a longer shot, Norwich to win by exactly two goals, Nuñez over 0.5 shots on target and Idah over 0.5 shots on target is 17/2.

Good luck pups! 

For me time to see if Sparta can get a fourth win, so Zlin V Sparta Prague - Away win.

For City, time for Idah to prove people wrong, double for Idah 2 goals in the game!

OTBC 💚💛

The Schleswig-Holstein group of the German Oberliga.

Kilia Kiel 1902 to win at home against Pansdorf. For both it is the first game back after the winter break but Kilia Kiel 1902 have a 5-0-1 and 28/4 form record and Pansdorf a 0-1-5 and 4/22 form record. The odds are rather short at about 1/50.

---

For the match bet I suggest Norwich City to score in both halves and Nunez as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!