mastoola

Is Idah the worst striker to ever play for Norwich?

1 minute ago, mastoola said:

I can not think of anyone worse.

David Střihavka?

3 minutes ago, mastoola said:

I can not think of anyone worse.

Memory issues?

• Like 6

3-1 win, 3 cracking goals, really controlled performance, returning to form at home, and this is your take-away? Very strange…

Edited by Hank shoots Skyler
  • Like 8

I despair at some people. Really, the worst. THE WORST? Let me guess, you thought he'd be the next Ronaldo when he scored a hattrick in a meaningless cup game. Reality is not that extreme. He's OK, but nothing special. I'd say he's excellent... for a third choice striker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

I despair at some people. Really, the worst. THE WORST? Let me guess, you thought he'd be the next Ronaldo when he scored a hattrick in a meaningless cup game. Reality is not that extreme. He's OK, but nothing special. I'd say he's excellent... for a third choice striker.

yes the worst  58 games  5 goals

Edited by mastoola

Bizarre.

I thought he played OK tonight- kept the defenders occupied and it it wasn't for an excellent save by Ruddy and a goal line clearance he could have finished tonight with a goal and an assist.

• Like 1

He’s very raw, he needs to work on his anticipation and decision making in particular, but he really showed his worth second half holding up the ball and working really hard. It’s still very early days, think that was his 13th start for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big O said:

Dean Coney, Mike Sheron, sibierski, David Neilsen, Alan Gow, Keith Scott…..

That's a horrific line-up of misfits of nightmares past...

Dean will always be the worst for me. But I still love 'im!

OTBC

That dubious honour must go to Drew Broughton. He scored more goals against us than for us. 1 goal for, 2 own goals against.

So no, Idah is not the worst striker to have ever played for us, but this is a contender for the worst op in pinkun history.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Like 5

I'm no fan but, no, he is not the worst.

Threads like this for current squad players are unhelpful and unecessary, especially after a decent home victory from a team in which he played.

• Like 8

Jesus christ some people are just looking to sh!t on any player for whatever reason it feels like.

I feel like people look over his great link up play and good bursts forward with the ball, can we just enjoy a good team performance and not to pick at individuals for literally no reason.

Misery Merchants.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

He's not even the worst striker to play for us this season. He is much better than Hugill.

And cost a lot less. About 50k euros i think. There would have been add-ons  too, im sure. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, mastoola said:

I bet you can find a defender that has scored more own goals in the amount of games he has played

Is your slide down league 1 upsetting you ?

Tony Cottee and Dean Coney top my personal worst strikers ever……..

I am certain there were worse that never even got onto the pitch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mastoola said:

yes the worst  58 games  5 goals

League games. 58 League games. He's scored 9 in 68 in total, opposed to Hugill who scored 6 in 44 (all assuming Wikipedia is to be believed). That's a very similar, albeit slightly in favour of Hugill ratio. However, if you look at the stats a little more,  29 of Idahs (league) games were in the Premier League, whereas none were for Hugill and he played in a team that dominated. So comfortably, your argument is flawed as he is not even the worst this season. 

What a ridiculous statement.

Edited by All the Germans

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Is your slide down league 1 upsetting you ?

Born in a house on next to the stadium mate   much more norwich than you will ever be

• Haha 1