Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 20

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I hope you all have the best Christmas. You PUPs are having a brilliant December where despite the reduced selection you’ve added more money than any other month. Have a wonderful time with your family and friends. And of course our massive thanks and a Merry Christmas to PUPanon2 and our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @twidio in our Christmas final six hot seat. Twidio’s having yet another good season with 13/19 68% winning picks at a profitability of 1.8. He’s also a previous final six winner so let’s help him find a festive winning six with our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365. There’s a full programme on Boxing Day but are also games on Saturday and even Christmas Day for those who like the obscure hunting grounds.

I’ll be making the final selections for City’s game at Luton on Boxing Day. So please help me with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Twidio. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ryan the thread is yours.......🙃...

** Hopefully I can add new totals and an updated Arrdee's Honours Board tomorrow when I'm hoping last week's six will be settled...

Stop Press...

Last week's acca has been settled. It paid £73.15. 

Well done @gregt now up to four final six wins 👏🥳🎉...

Edited by nutty nigel
it's good news week
  • Like 3

Metz to beat Niort

City to score a penalty 

Good luck everyone and merry Christmas

OTBC 💛🎄💛🎄

LARNE v Carrick Rangers HOME WIN

Good Luck @twidio and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Norwich/Draw. Best of luck @nutty nigel

Wishing all you fantastic PUPs and our even more fantastic sponsors a Happy and peaceful Christmas 🎄🎅🎁🎅🎄🎅🎁🎅🎄🎁

Edited by Diesel Doris

Eek... tough week! Boxing Day is always a b*gger for throwing up goalfests and odd results.

I'll go with my 'first' team Notts County to beat Oldham (I lived in Nottinghamshire until I was four, and my dad used to take me to Meadow Lane before we moved to Norfolk). Oldham won last time out, but that was their first win in ages, they're near the bottom and have an away record of 0-4-7, scoring just five goals in the process. Meanwhile, the 'other' NCFC are top of the table with an 8-3-0 home record. Odds of 1/5 look about right.

As for dear old Nodge, who knows? The form guide isn't as much use as usual given the month-long break for the World Cup, and the bookies have it pretty much even. I'm going to go with a low-scoring, turkey-laden affair: under 1.5 goals (2/1, William Hill).

Best of luck as ever, and I wish all our fantastic PUPs a wonderful festive break. OTBC!

Dagenham & Redbridge at home please.

For us, away win and Pukki continues to rise in our all time scorer chart.

Good luck to all. And a very Happy Christmas to all Pups. Here's to you all.🎄🎅🌲🎁

Hi PUPs, I'm in a W/L/W/L/W/L rut at the moment so I'll go for what should be a tasty Fife derby with KELTY HEARTS VS. DUNFERMLINE (away win).

For the City bet no scorer looks a good cover at 17/2 (but you just know one of Carlton Morris/Henri Lansbury/Cameron Jerome are bound to score - if not all of them). 🤦‍♂️

Best of luck everyone and a Merry Xmas! ☃️🏆

Apples

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to  both twidio and yourself not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for LARNE v Carrick Rangers in Paddyland for me.

For the Norwich game H/T Draw F/T Luton.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hello PUPs and merry Christmas 🎄 

I’m very excited to do the final six and really hope we can have another winning selection over the Christmas weekend! I will be posting my final six Friday night.

Good luck everyone!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, twidio said:

Hello PUPs and merry Christmas 🎄 

I’m very excited to do the final six and really hope we can have another winning selection over the Christmas weekend! I will be posting my final six Friday night.

Good luck everyone!

When you get home from work will be fine. I'm allowed to stay up, it's not a school night 🙃🥳

Barnsley to win away at Accrington Stanley for the six please. 

For the City bet, a double of Pukki to score and BTTS. 

Best of luck everybody 👍

GALATASARY v Istanbulspor - HOME WIN Turkish SL on Sunday

For the City bet - CARLTON MORRIS anytime scorer

Good Luck all and Merry Christmas to all Pups,

Leedscanary

Happy Xmas PUPs.

Larne to beat Carrick Rangers.

For City's game dull 0-0 draw which will make me wish I'd stayed at home.

Good luck all.

National League for me please, Notts County Vs Oldham Home Win.

County are top of the table and at home, Oldham are in the relegation zone and away - should be straight forward!! 🙂

As for our game, how about Idah to score.

Good luck twidio and NN and all the PUPs.

The Australian A-League Women.

Sydney to win at home against Western Sydney Wanderers.

Sydney lost their first game but have won the next three, scoring seven and conceding none. Western Sydney Wanderers have lost all four, although the last three all by only 1-0. The odds are 2/11.

---

Heavens know what to suggest for the match bet. The optimist in me tentatively offers up a double of Norwich City to win by a one-goal margin and Sargent as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck and festive best wishes to all!

A very happy Christmas to all PUPs.

For the Norwich bet , Pukki to score.

That Wycombe win has got me on the Christmas spirit early and I’ve gone all silly so Ipswich v OXFORD away win , over 4/1.

I'm also going for a home win for Larne v. Carrick Rangers.

Larne are W7 D1 L1 F21 A4 at home and Carrick Rangers are W1 D1 L7 F10 A26 away.

Good Luck, twidio!

For the match bet - Pukki any time.

Good Luck, Nutty!

Congratulations on last week, gregt! Fantastic! 🥳

Wishing all you lovely PUPs a very Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅

For the Final Six I'm also going for Galatasaray to Win at Home to Istanbulspor

For the Norwich match, our away results have been ok but L*t*n don't lose too many at home so I would go for HT/FT Draw/Draw.

Extra special festive luck to @twidio and @nutty nigel and of course a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all PUPs wherever you are 🎄☃️🎉

Wrexham to beat Solihull Moors. 

Norwich to win, Luton most cards, and Norwich most corners at 12/1. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11