Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

***Foxes vs Canaries semi official match thread***

3 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

My link has gone down. Anyone have a quality stream?

I pay for Sky, BT Amazon etc btw.

VIPBOX

Have to say - thought that was a decent half. Much better effort applied. Springett looks a real handful. Angus looks like he's a man on a mission to prove he's ready to replace Krul. 

If only Pukki had slotted that chance home! 

Heard some half-time booing from Leicester supporters.  I’m not sure whether or not that’s tin-pot.  Perhaps LDC could clarify.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Conversion for Gilmour, 👍

I really was expecting him to strike a ball better before he arrived.

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Have to say - thought that was a decent half. Much better effort applied. Springett looks a real handful. Angus looks like he's a man on a mission to prove he's ready to replace Krul. 

If only Pukki had slotted that chance home! 

Great through ball from Springett, perfectly weighted.

Really good half from us, although without Gunn we could still have found ourselves down. Same could be said at the other end I guess.

Gilmour has stolen a good opportunity from Springett there.

I think Simon Hooper would have had a better go at that tbf. Useless.

Odd half as I think both we are Leicster fans will be thinking 'How are we not winning?'

We were all confused about Sprigget but my word, looks like Dean was right! Almost gets a goal and assist and has been our best player and really been linkig with Pukki so well the likes we have not seen since Bunedia

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Stop inciting violence.

@NorwichCityFC
#EveryoneDeservesRespect

If you hear anyone at the ground say that Billy isn’t Maradonna text 80085 and start the text with “Overrated”

Fun game enjoyed it so far. Also no co-incidence that we look better when playing a team that tries to play possession football, we'll probably look alright v Wolves next week as well. West Ham were the last big, fast physical team we had to play so the end of the season might be a bit gentler than many would have thought. 

Would hook Gilmour for Gibbs asap, Rupp does everything he's supposed to do but better and more often, it's a total waste of a position, might as well let one of ours have a go in a relatively easy game

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Conversion for Gilmour, 👍

Billy doing a Finn Russell

Really have to say that was a decent half. I've even thought Gilmour looked ok.

Think we're looking a threat (though Teemu looks uncharacteristically shattered) and to quote Football Manager, I don't understand why we can't play this way on a consistent basis.

In all seriousness, it feels like we have more of a plan, you can hear Smith hollering 'keep it, keep it' as we pass through presses then it's all about the pace in the forward 3

Springett reading Pukki’s change of direction to perfection. Haven’t seen that telepathy since Emi. The boy has something! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Heard some half-time booing from Leicester supporters.  I’m not sure whether or not that’s tin-pot.  Perhaps LDC could clarify.

Booing is, and will always be tinpot.... 👍

Just now, Coneys Knee said:

Be fair to Gilmour, he’s played ok. One or two lovely passes. Let’s not criticise for the sake of it

Even I'll be honest, he's been OK. The only one I think is having a disappointing game is Giannoulis 

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

Be fair to Gilmour, he’s played ok. One or two lovely passes. Let’s not criticise for the sake of it

Let’s.

2 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I would say OK. 

3 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

This is the Pinkun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The nature of this game being so open gives me hope that it will be similar in the EFL next season and if we play going forward like tonight we should be in the mix.