Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*** The official lappinitup vs London blues match thread***

Wrong selection against Brentford, and this Joke of a line up. I thought we'd seen the back of this stuff with Farke's departure. Smith is far from impressing. 

Perfect formation for Giannoulis, but not picked. Still no Sorenson.... Mclean again, Dowell would carry much more of a threat in that position. 

Anyone hoping for no show from Chelsea are going to be disappointed. Tuchel is far too good and professional for that. We're getting battered, again. 

Flat back 5 by the looks of it. Will be very surprised if we do anything more than hoof it to Sarge and hope he knocks it down to someone in yellow.

Byram must be unavailable. Not great for Gibson to be binned; it's good to be given a chance to get back up on the horse. Zimm & Kabak have hardly kicked a ball all year, very risky. Rashica must have a bit of a niggle; good option off the bench but I prefer Sarge off the bench. Hopefully Lungi gets at least 20mins, and maybe Rupp too.

If we can keep them scoreless for the first 60mins, they'll start getting antsy and then...

OTBC

2 minutes ago, Yellow Shirt said:

Flat back 5 by the looks of it. Will be very surprised if we do anything more than hoof it to Sarge and hope he knocks it down to someone in yellow.

Does a Steward count?

2 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Does a Steward count?

No, they use those  clicker things like bouncers . Does the counting for them. 😇

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This line up has to be a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This line up has to be a joke. 

It could be a lie,what's the difference to some? Joke/lie who cares.

Playing Zimmerman, Kabak and McLean is the equivalent of raising a massive white flag.

Smith saving players for the embarrassment at Elland Road on Sunday.

Just now, The Bristol Nest said:

I need a stream 

Ditto, just wanna see their shirts 🤣

Frankly embarrassing start to the game. Less than 5 minutes in could easily be 2 nil behind. Defence look like they've never seen each other before. I know he's beloved on here but Hanley is supposed to be our captain and defensive leader bur our backline looks constantly disorganised with him at the helm.

1 minute ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

My usual one has gone...

Give us a V

Give us an I

Give us a P

Give us a B

Give us an O

Give us an X

• Like 1