chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Villa (PL) *****

This is absolutely miserable. I've never seen so many misplaced passes, balls being given away, lack of cohesion or communication.

We are going down with a whimper.

Can we please get Williams off ffs and put you know an actual left back on who is left footed and looks dangerous going forward. Not Mr Williams who stops and cuts in ever blooming time

Don't you think it's strange how we seem to follow a spirited, hopeful performance with a completely abject one? Wolves/Newcastle, Man Utd/Villa.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The players are playing like a group of players who haven't played with each other much before.

To be fair, those on the pitch haven’t really.

I've largely defended Todd but stropping off down the tunnel after he's been crap for 60 minutes is laughably unprofessional. Needs to sort himself out and fast.

• Like 2

There is one person really putting in a shift tonight. He is desperate for a City goal. And that's Rob Earnshaw...wearing his heart on his sleeve in the Sky studio. Clearly remains a fan.

Just now, sonyc said:

There is one person really putting in a shift tonight. He is desperate for a City goal. And that's Rob Earnshaw...wearing his heart on his sleeve in the Sky studio. Clearly remains a fan.

Who?

Going to defend Cantwell here, the whole idea that he’s stormed off is utterly created by the commentators here. He might have gone for a reason, I was joking about going to the loo but honestly, he’s on the bench now and looks fine.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I've largely defended Todd but stropping off down the tunnel after he's been crap for 60 minutes is laughably unprofessional. Needs to sort himself out and fast.

100%

4 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

This is absolutely miserable. I've never seen so many misplaced passes, balls being given away, lack of cohesion or communication.

We are going down with a whimper.

We are just seeing an average Championship side against an average Premier League side, we're a million miles apart.

2 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Placheta looks the only one capable of creating something from his pace and power 

He's been our best player. 

Villa laying down as many times as possible. I hate that so much. Ref will wave cards in the 95th minute for it...too late

McGinn collapsing like James Brown before a miraculous resurrection ffs

The second half has been much better, why are we waiting till then to play on the front foot like this?

Just now, Virtual reality said:

And he’s now off the pitch! Put a decent shift in and looks a threat 

He did well. Asssume he was knackered and had to go off.

This poor from Smith, cantwell struggling put Gia on after all played few mins but has an assist