chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Villa (PL) *****

All this said, this is a game we really need to win. Hope Dean can get them competitive second half. 

Does anyone think we'll still get 20 mill for Todd if we decide to cut him loose? 

All the posters suggesting subs are looking in the wrong place for the mircale. I'm hoping Villa get several key injuries(but short term ones) and their subs make a hash of it.

Could Dean Smith  could be gone by Easter. not because he has been sack but hhe will walk away from No hope city

2 minutes ago, graz said:

Does anyone think we'll still get 20 mill for Todd if we decide to cut him loose? 

We'll be lucky to get 20 quid

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hepphep said:

Of course he needs to do his part there. Look the space in front of him and how it is used to break our press. I am sure he is willing to do that, but will need some adaptation. And I don't mean he should be pressing next to Pukki, but pressing is full formation effort and cdm plays one of the biggest parts in it.

Oh, and I'm on planet Earth. Thanks for asking.

It's not planet football. Sorenson can only press if Gilmour and McLean step back to cover.  But they aren't so Sorenson does right by sitting deep.  He's by far the best player on Norwich's side tonight, agreed it doesn't take much.  

8 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Another one!  🤪 Sorenson's job is to intercept, tackle, cut out and give it to someone to launch the attacks.  He's doing that, but Gilmour who receives it is doing fuxk all!

Obviously played a lot as a defensive midfielder - I bow to your superior knowledge 

Unfortunately, the ball, once won, is like a bar of gold which should be passed to the attacking midfield or a winger. 

Just saying but I have observed 4 absolutely wayward passes from him. 

I know it sounds harsh on a solid pro but I feel like I did two seasons ago- the fact McLean starts week in week out just shows how far off we are. I don't think he's more than a bench warmers for any other team at this level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Whose were they?

Boris Johnson and David Icke?

Gary Xinping and Aloicious Putin

11 minutes ago, graz said:

Be lucky to get 20p on tonight’s showing.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I know it sounds harsh on a solid pro but I feel like I did two seasons ago- the fact McLean starts week in week out just shows how far off we are. I don't think he's more than a bench warmers for any other team at this level.

A midfield trio of Byram, Gilmour and McLean is barely conference league.

We look so low on confidence tonight. Where is that Corporal Jones spirit from Saturday. 

Villa also have that cuteness we don't. Time wasting. Stopping free kicks being taken. Tactical fouls...

Edited by Drazen Muzinic