Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 12

1371211375_dspicoct21.thumb.jpg.be86ce9b20d9c104e813c3d49bcb2b2f.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have another of our original PUPs with @Diane  selecting the final six results. Diane has won before when picking the final six results. Diane’s also a previous champion from when she won the profitability league in 2019. She’s made a good start to the season with 7/11 winning weeks and is in form this month with 3/ 4. So let’s find her our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Hector Brockelbank making the final selections for our big game against Leeds on Sunday. Hector also has a final six win on Arrdee’s honours board, has also made a good start to the season with 8/11 winning picks at a profitability of 1.43. Hector’s right in contention to be October’s PUP of the month too. We can help him by finding some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. Hector, you have a tenner to spend split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

October’s PUP of the month will be decided this weekend. Good luck all those in contention…

Hansterbubble 4 4 100% 2.94
Mr Apples 4 4 100% 2.14
Hector Brockelbank 4 4 100% 1.8
Mr Angry 4 4 100% 1.67
Sonyc 4 4 100% 1.09
Gregt 4 4 100% 0.92
nutty nigel 4 4 100% 0.85
Cosmic Twin 4 4 100% 0.5
PurpleCanary 4 4 100% 0.47
Hammond1612 4 4 100% 0.45
Parma 4 4 100% 0.26

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Diane and Hector Brockelbank. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Diane and Oliver, the thread is yours.......🙃...

1603373429_Rayssignature-25Oct21.jpg.24b402f3e1342bf2e0ae05104ada5b75.jpg

1633671418_Signaturetotals-25oct21.jpg.7b1e98920c28bfcca21322b9eb246d92.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Staying at home this week with

Liverpool v Brighton - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Diane, Hector, and all you PUPs 

Thanks for the lovely intro Eddie and for giving me the chance to do the picks.

AS everyone knows for my picks I tend to stick to the English/Scottish leagues that I know a bit more about, so if you could make suggestions from those leagues that would be helpful.

Good Luck to Hector with his Norwich picks, hopefully we'll be a winning duo

I will do my picks Friday at 9pm after Corrie ha ha, so keep them coming until then, I need your help

Edited by Diane
spelling
  • Thanks 1

Oft! Back to the Scottish Championship I go and back to Arbroath to beat Dunfermline. This time I'm not bigging Dunfermline as Peter Grant has had no wins so far this season and up against an impressive high energy Arbroath that no matter the lineup go at you.

For the Norwich Game. Leeds 4:0 nil might be an idea, but I'll go with Norwich to score a penalty

All the Germans for me please. Freiburg to beat Greuther Furth please.

For City's game Sargent to make up for his miss last home game.

Good luck all.

Freiburg vs greuther home win

Cantwell to score last

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Hi PUPs, just down the road from me this week in the Scottish Championship with Killie vs Queen of the South (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Normann to rasp home a belter as first scorer.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Thanks for the suggestions so far,  keep them coming, looking mainly at the English/Scottish leagues  as my knowledge/interest of European teams is pretty rubbish ha ha

Will be back tomorrow at 9pm

Hello pups 

My pick this week is saleritana v NAPOLI AWAY WIN

For the NCFC bet PUKKI to score first

good luck all

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Diane, Hector and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockland and a HOME WIN for CELTIC v Livingston.

For the Norwich game H/T Draw F/T Leeds.

Off to the Netherlands Eredivisie this week and Heracles v Ajax - away win. 

NCFC and both teams to score.

Good luck everyone.

A little out of my comfort zone with a pick from the MLS. ATLANTA UTD HOME WIN v Toronto fc.

Atalanta have taken 31 points from their 16 home games where as Toronto have 8 from their 16 away games and lost 2-0 to Atlanta at home a few weeks back odds of 6/11 with 365 seem very fair.

I shall return tomorrow night with my match picks

Good luck everyone 

I would have gone for Freiburg to beat Greuther, but as you would like it closer to home, I suggest Kilmarnock to beat Queen of the South. 

I have no idea for the Norwich game and will be watching it on my own in a mates house in Cape Town, having refused to go to the pub and watch it with other members of the public. 
I am going all in with a Norwich win. 

Very best of luck. 

Evening all, 

To try and help Diane i'll stick to what I know most about EFL League 2

NORTHAMPTON to beat Carlisle for the six

For Hector i'm going for a simple home win - the bet being simple not the win.

Good luck to both pickers in raising some money for the pot.

• Like 1

My best selection this week is...

Panetolikos          v          Olympiakos          Away Win

A domestic pick for @Diane .....

Newcastle v Chelsea  Away Win

For Hector...

Teemu Pukki to score the first goal

Really out of my comfort zone with domestic leagues (tend to scour foreign leagues to gen up - especially European leagues....just because I'm part of this thread but also as a relative 'junior' or newbie) so maybe my confidence is less on this one.

But I will offer Ebbsfleet in the National South to be faithful to your request @Diane   (otherwise I had wondered if Toulouse might have looked decent). Ebbsfleet are in decent form and are at home too.

For us, I'm expecting Dowell to get a start and therefore I'm hoping he will score the first goal.

OTBC. Good luck all, esp. Diane & Hector

Edited by sonyc

Hi All,

For Diane, Leicester v ARSENAL - AWAY WIN @ 19/10 Bill Hill

For Hector 0-0, no goalscorer or match goals under 0.5 - all seem to have differing odds for essentially the same result. So pick the best profit for ending up goal less

Good luck all

Leedscanary

Hood afternoon all

Home win for the yellows for me, Oxford to beat Morecombe... 

For City, a first win and over 3.5 goals.... 

There are some obvious games in the EPL and the SPL that have already been suggested and the lower league games seem to be full of traps this week-but as the J league isn't playing until Wednesday, I'm going for a Home Win for Brackley Town against Gloucester City. Brackley are 2nd and Gloucester are bottom. Brackley have only played 3 league games at home due to the FA cup but Gloucester have 1 draw and 5 defeats in 6 away games this season, conceding 20 goals. Odds are 1/2.

For the Norwich match, how about Liam Cooper to get a yellow? 14/5 with William Hill.

Good luck to Diane, Hector Brocklebank and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Good luck PUPS…..

Think I’ll go with Banik v Sparta Prague - away win.

For Norwich it’s a pressure game, we have to score, think Tzolis will be on the pitch at some point, to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Good afternoon PUPs.

I’m staying with the National League, as it has served me well so far this month. I’m backing SOLIHULL MOORS to take home victory against Yeovil. Yeovil ended a six game bad spell last week, but the Moors are resilient and with home advantage I’m sure they will grind out a result.

For the match bet it feels like it may end as a draw 🙁 so how about BTTS and draw.

Good luck to Diane and Hector and to everyone with their picks.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

On 28/10/2021 at 15:43, PurpleCanary said:

For Diane, close to home I like the look of Boreham Wood (3rd) to beat Southend United (21st) in the National League, at 9/10.

Group 3 of the Polish III Liga.

Zaglebie Lubin II to win at home against Karkonosze Jelenia Gora.

Zaglebie Lubin II have a 5-1-1 and 21/4 home record. Karkonosze Jelenia Gora have a 0-0-6 and 2/16 away record, and have lost their last five.

The odds are a surprisingly generous 1/4.
-

For the match bet I suggest an optimistic double of Norwich City to score in both halves and Tzolis as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

Tottenham vs MAN UNITED - Away Win

No particular reasoning. Man United were as bad as us last weekend so can't have too much confidence, but with Kane playing like he's in a yellow shirt and looking less bothered than an out of possession Sammy Clingan, I reckon there's a fair chance they can bounce back here and delight Liverpool supporters everywhere by keeping Ole in a job for a few more weeks. 

For the Norwich bet - Norwich to win to nil. Ought to be about 500/1 but won't be (It's 6/1 with SkyBet). I actually think we're overpriced just to win the game at 5/2 too....famous last words.