Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

We All Have At Least One...

...opposition player who repeatedly gets on your ****.

Mine is Troý Deeney ever since he gave off a load of mouth before our fixture with Walsall in L1

Tonight he scores a winning pen after a tackle at the weekend which should've got a red and a ban.

Bah.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Mine is Troý Deeney ever since he gave off a load of mouth before our fixture with Walsall in L1

Tonight he scores a winning pen after a tackle at the weekend which should've got a red and a ban.

Bah.

But he's responsible for possibly my favourite footballing moment ever, excluding teams I have a vested interest in, of course.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Bah.

Ha ha, do like the Troy Deeney type of player. He has been a force for good for them for many years, that's for sure

Alioski for me. 

It's difficult to even pinpoint a main reason why. Just everything about him really grates on me.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Alioski for me. 

It's difficult to even pinpoint a main reason why. Just everything about him really grates on me.

I'm with you on that one, the kind that I'd have knocked out in my younger days 😆

One? lol, I'd be here typing all night to list them all

Off the top of my head for reasons of varying pettiness,Patrick Bamford, Wilf Zaha, Kyle Walker, Jamie Vardy, Steve Cook, Ben pearson, Alan Browne, Luke Chambers, James McLean, Richard Keogh...I'll stop here, just so many knbo-heads, dirty cloggers stealing a living, guys with extremely punchable faces or some combination of those 3 things 

• Like 2

Deeney - There's just nothing likeable about the guy.  Just a thug, with one of those smug faces... doesn't help that he does usually ends up doing the business... Probably great if he's playing for your team, like Grant was.

Grabban - Just a complete door handle.

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Bah.

Yes I would also go for Troy Deeney plus Harry Maguire, Pogba, Bamford, Ched Evans and I have to include Robbie Savage even though he is an X sh1t footballer 

Edited by Mullet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Deeney - There's just nothing likeable about the guy.  Just a thug, with one of those smug faces... doesn't help that he does usually ends up doing the business... Probably great if he's playing for your team, like Grant was.

Grabban - Just a complete door handle.

Try the podcast with Louis Theroux featuring  Deeney,  you might change your mind. 

• Like 1

Yes, Troy Deeney is the one reason I want to see Watford lose !

I have fond thoughts of Emma Saunders but I will always hate Watford because of Deeney !

I find managers wind me up more than players. Can't stand Karanka for instance and wish nothing but failure for him and whoever he manages.

10 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Grealish, nuff said

Same. Cant stand the .... any four letter word you want 

54 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Same. Cant stand the .... any four letter word you want 

Thirded. Maddison walks all over the guy.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

But he's responsible for possibly my favourite footballing moment ever, excluding teams I have a vested interest in, of course.

Last minute goal in the play off semi-final against Leicester?

Neymar

Granit Xhaka

Jordan Pickford 

Mings I hate now less than I did, but his assault of Oliveira is easily the worst thing I've ever seen from a player on a football pitch

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Neymar

Granit Xhaka

Jordan Pickford 

Mings I hate now less than I did, but his assault of Oliveira is easily the worst thing I've ever seen from a player on a football pitch

Kevin Muscat x many. Destroyed Bellers and our chances that season.

The one who used to bug the crap out of me was Ander Herrera at Man United.

I actually don't mind some of the more 'physical' types or the lightweights like Grealish. The ones I hate are the snidey, give it out but can't take it sorts and Herrera was the perfect embodiment of that. Lots of dirty little kicks, pokes, fouls etc but would also hit the deck the second he was touched.

If there was ever an incident which involved multiple players pushing and shoving in a United match you could guarantee he'd either have started it by pretending to be hurt, or would be there trying to wind someone else up to get a red card. Scumbag.