Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Guess The Gate

Looking at the latest availability on the ticketing website its not going to be big so I will go for 11,720.

Actually looking at the latest ticketing graphic could well be sub 10K. I will keep my guess as above though on the basis Southampton will bring a few.

Nigel - I think its the other way round, you can see what''s still available, and it shows quite a lot still up for grabs.

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=01&product=FAC3SO&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N&utm_source=Home2&utm_campaign=Home&utm_medium=FACup

Thanks Woodman. I guess what we''d need to know is the parameters for change. Would the greens change shade when they''re half full? I would guess availability would still be good if they were 2/3rds full? Or more? Interestingly the areas with no concessions could well sell out.

Availability changes from Very Good to Good, then Limited and Not Available. Click on a block and then it brings up what''s available. Block L in the South Stand for example only has 20 or so single seats available and is ''Limited'', although Block J still has a hundred or so and is also Limited. M and N are ''Good'' but are only 20-25% sold.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Thanks Woodman. I guess what we''d need to know is the parameters for change. Would the greens change shade when they''re half full? I would guess availability would still be good if they were 2/3rds full? Or more? Interestingly the areas with no concessions could well sell out.[/quote]

That is because its works out £40 a match in lounges normally so you are getting a bargain at £25, Normal areas work out £20 normally so you getting ripped off with £25.

Attendance guess= 12986