Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Guess The Gate

Some of the guesses on here seem a tad optimistic to say the least.I''m going for 11,500 and happy to put my money where my mouth is. If I''m less than 300 out either way I''ll press a nice crisp tenner into Nutty''s hand on Tuesday night for the PUP''s fund.Can''t be fairer than that.

19,408(including myself 2 sons and 2 grandsons).

''Er Indoors was at work today setting up The Top Of The Terrace and instead of the usual 400 bums on seats there will only be 60 in there tomorrow.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Some of the guesses on here seem a tad optimistic to say the least.I''m going for 11,500 and happy to put my money where my mouth is. If I''m less than 300 out either way I''ll press a nice crisp tenner into Nutty''s hand on Tuesday night for the PUP''s fund.Can''t be fairer than that.[/quote]
Top man Smiffy[:)]
You could have gone for a tenner if you sat with me. But your posh seats would have been 25 quid. Your seats will sell out though because the folk I spoke to think a pony is good value to sit with the elite even if the game is a bit pony and trap....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Some of the guesses on here seem a tad optimistic to say the least.I''m going for 11,500 and happy to put my money where my mouth is. If I''m less than 300 out either way I''ll press a nice crisp tenner into Nutty''s hand on Tuesday night for the PUP''s fund.Can''t be fairer than that.[/quote]
You could have gone for a tenner if you sat with me. But your posh seats would have been 25 quid. Your seats will sell out though because the folk I spoke to think a pony is good value to sit with the elite even if the game is a bit pony and trap....
[/quote]Is the elite the new word for biscuit chasers ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Some of the guesses on here seem a tad optimistic to say the least.I''m going for 11,500 and happy to put my money where my mouth is. If I''m less than 300 out either way I''ll press a nice crisp tenner into Nutty''s hand on Tuesday night for the PUP''s fund.Can''t be fairer than that.[/quote]
[/quote]Is the elite the new word for biscuit chasers ?[/quote]
There are those who know and those who don''t know[;)]

I think I''m out by a couple of thousand

Doesn''t surprise me it''s so low I wouldn''t have gone at that price if we were playing well