Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

The fuss is that he took a skint Birmingham team to the brink of relegation to challenging for the play-offs, helped lay the foundations for Burton''s rise to the Championship and generally has a track record of getting teams to play above the sum of their parts.

Basically the opposite of Alex Neil right now.

"morty"]Lafferty on for Tettey.Ye Gods.

any midfielders left out there? at least Tettey''s not suspended for next week

c''mon lads!

[quote user="paddycanary"]"morty"]Lafferty on for Tettey.Ye Gods.

any midfielders left out there? at least Tettey''s not suspended for next week

c''mon lads![/quote]I think its a central midfield of Pritchard and Naismith!

[quote user="paddycanary"]This could be one of those days when a late equaliser transforms morale.[/quote]I thought the win over Derby was supposed to have done that

[quote user="paddycanary"]This could be one of those days when a late equaliser transforms morale.

Away to Rotherham though!

It''s the hope that kills you[/quote]

That''s good, we''d have hope! Who needs points, or unsuspended strikers?

Even our chairman tries to avoid attending matches by going on tour with Strictly. He''s worth every penny of the 90 grand he''s pocketed for his conscientious attention to NCFC.

Alex Neil, Alex Neil and his merry crew

Alex Neil, Alex Neil and his merry crew,

Lose to the rich, lose to the poor

Show him the door, show him the door

Show him the door!!!

We can''t keep saying we were unlucky. The table doesn''t lie. As for all the talk about the next six winnable games...a good home win here and there is not good enough. Not sure how anyone can really defend AN now. We should not be losing to this lot, even with 10 men. Not if we are serious about going up. We are way off right now. It''s not all the fault of AN of course but the buck stops with him. Don''t give him more money to waste.

Pathetic display, from the team that look utterly lost under Alex, enough is enough. I''m sure the happy clappers will blame olivera However the problems run far deeper than his sending off. The club need to get rid of Alex today. Then they can keep the purse strings shut as "they won''t have a manager in place" I can see that excuse bein used already! Sell up deli your out of your depth and have been for years. We''ll always be a yoyo team at best with her at the top!!!!

Even though I don''t think it''s fair to directly blame AN for Oliveira''s red, this is truly an appalling result, indicative of the last 12 months. Something is rotten in Carrow Road. I don''t believe AN is the biggest problem but he''ll be the first to carry the can. Change is needed.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Clap clappy clap.[/quote]No one is clapping, you fúcking moron.