Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

[quote user="JF"]Alex wrote the following post at 14/01/2017 3:56 PM:

Nelson''s fault, not Alex''s.

But it''s easier to blame AN, right?

No more excuses. We were already one nil down to the bottom side with yet more pathetic defending. The buck stops with the manager, always has and always will. Results are the judge of him and they are no where near good enough.[/quote]

No, that was Nelson''s fault, simple as that.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSup your ar   se binshyte !

A goal down away from home, our form striker deservedly sent off for poor discipline after 20mins, best midfielder off injured, Naismith & Hoolahan on a yellow, our (second?) backup right-back in at left-back...yet still creating the best chances and making a fist of it.

The lads are up against it but they''re showing some fight. You never know! Let''s get behind the players and save the moaning and nit-picking for 17:00.

A goal would be nice though - and there it is... Big Cam!!!

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]A long way to go. The cliché is that 10 men can certainly match 11 and get a result. Rotherham have a -29 goal difference for a reason. 4-4-1 with Jerome & Naismith to make this 2-1. You heard it here first...[/quote]

Ahem...bump...

[quote user="Making Plans"]Didn''t last long did it?[/quote]Were you busy doing something else when we scored?[:)]

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]A long way to go. The cliché is that 10 men can certainly match 11 and get a result. Rotherham have a -29 goal difference for a reason. 4-4-1 with Jerome & Naismith to make this 2-1. You heard it here first...[/quote]

Ahem...bump...[/quote]

Ok, I''ll get me coat now.

Oh shite!

What a shambles.

Even Ipswich are romping it.

I hope the clown is out before the up coming derby game because I will have little confidence of getting points.

Neil out!