Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Red card. More excuses for Neil, the board, and the happy clappers. Club is a complete and total shambles from top to bottom.[/quote]

How are Ipshite getting on Keef you c0ck?

[quote user="morty"]Ah, here they come now.[/quote]

I''m just in from playing a great round of golf.....,shot an 88 so happy bunny........didn''t expect to be losing and down to 10 men......still his is a shite side we can still get something.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Ah, here they come now.[/quote]Well the Club, the Manger and the Players are giving them every reason [/quote]I count you as one of them too, you''re pretty scarce when we''re winning.

The thing is, we''ll scrape a draw and the manager and some on here will be hailing it as a "fantastic result" 😂

Everything is undermined by the fact we still cannot defend properly. Both Olsson and Howson''s reds flowed from shambolic defending and today''s from frustration and a lack of composure because we are one down away against a sh*t team having again shown we can''t defend properly.

Its not bad luck and Neil does not get any sympathy from me for the red cards, They are happening far too often and it flows from his awful leadership and coaching.

A long way to go. The cliché is that 10 men can certainly match 11 and get a result. Rotherham have a -29 goal difference for a reason. 4-4-1 with Jerome & Naismith to make this 2-1. You heard it here first...

I''ll say it again, if you lot liked the manager, then it''d be the players fault for getting sent off, simple.

Personally, am not blaming Alex for that.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Everything is undermined by the fact we still cannot defend properly. Both Olsson and Howson''s reds flowed from shambolic defending and today''s from frustration and a lack of composure because we are one down away against a sh*t team having again shown we can''t defend properly.

Its not bad luck and Neil does not get any sympathy from me for the red cards, They are happening far too often and it flows from his awful leadership and coaching.[/quote]Rubbish.The red card was 100% Oliviera''s fault.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]A long way to go. The cliché is that 10 men can certainly match 11 and get a result. Rotherham have a -29 goal difference for a reason. 4-4-1 with Jerome & Naismith to make this 2-1. You heard it here first...[/quote]

Seconded

OTBC

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Ah, here they come now.[/quote]Well the Club, the Manger and the Players are giving them every reason [/quote]I count you as one of them too, you''re pretty scarce when we''re winning.[/quote]Not very often though is it?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Ah, here they come now.[/quote]Well the Club, the Manger and the Players are giving them every reason [/quote]I count you as one of them too, you''re pretty scarce when we''re winning.[/quote]Not very often though is it?[/quote]Great stuff[Y]

It shows a lack of discipline, which seems to run throughout the squad in every form. That comes from the leader or a lack of respect for them more like.

How many red cards is that this season, 5? In half a season. That''s appalling.

Am I alone I just getting v depressed about this, club is really on a downer nad something needs to change.

The easiest thing to change is always the manager.

IF we lose this lets use the money from olssons sale to pay him offf

If Tettey gets a yellow here then we really are in sh*t creek. If Howson is injured then we will have no senior central midfielders available at all next week.