Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

The Derby result will mean nothing if this isn''t turned around. Pressure now right back on Neil.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Cannot see AN surviving a defeat here![/quote]

We can''t lose to Rotherham.....can we

Whatever the result AN wont be going anywhere

"Surprised the usual doom vultures haven''t arrived yet."

I''m free.

I''ll wait until the end of the game before I start pecking bits from Alex Neil.

Let''s hope we turn this around. We should.

Think we will still win this but it is clear that the issues with our defence are far from resolved. Free header just before the goal and then poor defending for the goal too by all accounts.

Just as it was obvious these flaws would start costing us when we were top but not playing convincingly, if someone does not get a grip of the defence it will undermine any revival over the next few weeks (if indeed there is to be one).

Plot thickens....

I was about to say R''ham had a GD-29, a country mile worse than anybody else''s in this league, it''s going to be more difficult to turn it around now...

[quote user="king canary"]Nelson sent off. There is An''s ready made excuse for after the game...[/quote]

If you liked the manager, it''d be the players fault for getting sent off.

I would seriously rather cut our losses, rid of Neil and have Dmitri Halajko & Huckerby take the reigns for the rest of the season.

This season is an absolute shambles, following on nicely from the last half of last season, which was an absolute shambles.

So Nelson now banned for the two upcoming home league matches (and the cup replay). Let''s hope Cam manages to put his boots on the correct feet over the next few weeks.

There''s stil a chance of getting something, get Naismith off and Jerome on now!