Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Something got to give now, this can''t go on much longer, we''re a laughing stock[/quote]We should have been playing Bradyshouldn''t we canary bin

and as to the rest of tyhe whiners on hereget a gripit''s not all over

[quote user="morty"]Making plenty of chances.We can win this.[/quote]

We can indeed still get something from this.

Its clear the red card came through latino frustration at conceding a stupid goal and then the fact he had just been fouled in the lead up. Clearly a lack of discipline in the squad and this is attributable to the coaching staff and leadership. The manager cannot continuously hide behind misfortune, i was ready to give him the benifit of doubt after the Derby win to start a fresh but lose against the worst team in the league and my only message to moxey is forget promotion , promotion, promotion and focus on sack, sack, sack at 5pm tonight.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"]Sounds like the ref is having a shocker.[/quote]. Is it the refs fault now[/quote]Did I say that?

As I mentioned on an earlier thread, I''m not sure how resilent we are. Since the Newcastle game we haven''t looked like being able to hang in there and turn things around when behind. Now we need to show we are resilient and we can overturn it. Big 45 minutes to come. Feels like a defining moment with this manager and team. OTBC.

The thing is Morty you will always get more complaints when losing than plaudits when winning that''s the nature of the game - in any walk of life do well in your job and no one says anything but cock up then all hell breaks loose

[quote user="Bomber"]The thing is Morty you will always get more complaints when losing than plaudits when winning that''s the nature of the game - in any walk of life do well in your job and no one says anything but cock up then all hell breaks loose[/quote]Oh I know.Doesn''t make it any less tedious though.

3 points today is a must. It''s simply one step forward and 5 steps back if we don''t take 3 points here. No excuses about the red card as we were already one down with the same shambolic defending that''s marred our season. Massive second half needed to turn this around. If we play to our full ability we could still win this.

TBF the radio commentary indicated that the ref is being very fussy. sounded like Nelsons was a red though.

On a brighter note, sounds as if we are giving it a go though.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]TBF the radio commentary indicated that the ref is being very fussy. sounded like Nelsons was a red though.

On a brighter note, sounds as if we are giving it a go though.[/quote][Y]

1-0 down at HT.   AN has the second half to save his job, he needs to give them a right earful during this break - work harder than Rotherham !

I do honestly wonder though how long this can go on before any action is taken - we are after all playing the team at the bottom of the league 12 points from safety with a minus 29 goal difference -I can understand people''s frustration

A few weeks ago I mentioned seeing Oliveira wipe his hand across an opponent''s face which left him holding his eye. Replays showed he wasn''t play-acting.

Fortunately for us the ref missed it.

I suspect Nelson has a nasty streak which he really needs to be able to control, otherwise, excellent player that he is, he''ll end up being a liability once defenders realise how easy he is to get sent off.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"]Sounds like the ref is having a shocker.[/quote]. Is it the refs fault now[/quote]Did I say that?[/quote]

Did I say you did

Alex wrote the following post at 14/01/2017 3:56 PM:

Nelson''s fault, not Alex''s.

But it''s easier to blame AN, right?

No more excuses. We were already one nil down to the bottom side with yet more pathetic defending. The buck stops with the manager, always has and always will. Results are the judge of him and they are no where near good enough.

I''m here and we are very much still in this. Ref is very poor. Their goal was poor awareness by whittaker, allowing Adeyemi round the back. We can still get 3 points unless Roth score the next

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"]Sounds like the ref is having a shocker.[/quote]. Is it the refs fault now[/quote]Did I say that?[/quote]

Did I say you did[/quote]You know full well it was implied.