Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"]Didn''t last long did it?[/quote]Were you busy doing something else when we scored?[:)][/quote]

👍

Whittaker again apparently. Absolute joke that we''ve sent a young left back out on loan again and left ourselves with this joke at the back.

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="Carra Rud"]I''m all optimistic now...[/quote]+bugger![/quote]FFS... + b u g g e r this forum is b o l l o c k s

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"]Didn''t last long did it?[/quote]Were you busy doing something else when we scored?[:)][/quote]I was about to post something positive but I thought I''d better delay it for a couple of minutes in case something else happened.And I was right.We are losing to the worst team in the league by a country mile and I''m supposed to be happy I suppose

F***** conceding two goals to a shite side! We are total shite at the back no matter who plays!

Our best left back sold for peanuts if the 4 million is right, who''s next Klose for 4 million! Moxey doing a shite job.

I feel for Wes & Jerome got us back into the game just to watch the defence no show!

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"]Didn''t last long did it?[/quote]Were you busy doing something else when we scored?[:)][/quote]I was about to post something positive but I thought I''d better delay it for a couple of minutes in case something else happened.And I was right.We are losing to the worst team in the league by a country mile and I''m supposed to be happy I suppose[/quote]Sure you were.[:)]

Until we learn to defend crosses and long throws into our box everything good we do will be undermined. Costs us a goal a game at least. The fact this has not been adequately addressed for the best part of two years is ridiculous.

All these clubs who''ve sacked their manager in the last 4 weeks.... including Swansea and hull....none have appointed Rowett...

Why should we?

If that''s true about Whittaker being at fault for both goals, you''d have to hope that a left-back is top of the shopping list, assuming both Olsson & Brady want out. And if Howson is out again, we''re in even more trouble around the middle. Worrying times.

Substitutions vital now. Pritchard on for Jacob I see. We need some Wessi magic to rescue something here

[quote user="Syteanric"]All these clubs who''ve sacked their manager in the last 4 weeks.... including Swansea and hull....none have appointed Rowett...

Why should we?[/quote]

Because he''s better than what we have. AN is taking us to the wrong end of the table. Isn''t that obvious by now?

[quote user="Syteanric"]All these clubs who''ve sacked their manager in the last 4 weeks.... including Swansea and hull....none have appointed Rowett...

Why should we?[/quote]Why shouldn''t we, he might be an improvement, unless you have definitive proof that you can put to the BOD, that that isn''t the case.

I must admit to the same, Rosetta no better than what we have now!

The trouble is Bruce was my option, now I couldn''t give you a realistic target that would want this job who could sort this mess out!

It goes higher than the manager Balls & Moxey are the start of the rot!

[quote user="paddycanary"]Wonder will he throw on Lafferty to try and salvage something, maybe for Whittaker. The lads must be getting tired[/quote]Usually the 88th minute.