Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Roy Hodgson

At the game on Saturday apparently as guest of our owners. That should relieve the pressure on Neil. Not.

Unfortunate coincidence or something more to it? Club announced it quietly today to perhaps try and prevent rumours when he is spotted.

My god,it will be like watchingEngland again even more boring than it is now.Let me find the nearest kerb and let me jump off it

Might be nice for him to have someone to talk to - maybe someone used to being let down by unprofessional, under performing, prima-donnas.

... but tarry thou here a moment whilst I run & ask his worship - for nathless, he being a man experienced in law, in jests, in ...

isn''t t''internet wonderful??

I believe Woy offered stability to west brom while he was there, did well, but I''d still spend the money on Big Sam

Now you know McNally''s appointment had nothing to do with the Stowmarket Two until it went wrong. Please try and keep up.....
[;)]

Are some of you suggesting that a guy who has managed England, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Switzerland and FC Copenhagen to name a few, has less to offer than a bloke who''d previously only managed Hamilton?

Also did rather well at Fulham, if my memory serves me correctly, if you want a more direct comparison.

If Hodgson came to the club in any capacity, that would be looked at as quite a coup.

As Clint says Hodgson would be a great hire.

He''s managed all over the world, won titles, has a track record of making good signings on a budget and has had success with similar sized clubs to us (West Bromwich, Fulham).

Hodgson is the type of old experienced head that AN needs around him right now and has been since that day at Wembley.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Hodgson is the type of old experienced head that AN needs around him right now and has been since that day at Wembley. [/quote]

Certainly wouldn''t do any harm having his experience/contacts around at the moment. - could take a little pressure off AN too.

As a guiding hand to AN that would make sense, but I couldn''t stand to watch Hodgson''s brand of football regardless of results.

how much help does AN need ?

we put up with mistakes last season

this season stories of unrest / team not playing well

now we have to hire someone to guide him / teach him hold his hand

we are not a manager training college if the man is not good enough to do his job get rid !

I thought Alan Irvine was going to be the experienced help that AN needed when Gary Holt left. Uncle Roy ought to have the ability to help him out - if he''ll listen to him...

[quote user="Samwam27"]I''ve supported Norwich for 40 years. I''d give that up if that tw*t became our manager![/quote]

I''ve supported Norwich for 53 years and feel exactly the same.

Maybe we''ll sign him in the summer - he''ll play a really attacking team of youngsters during Pre-Season to great success and overcome some high ranked opposition. Then when the season really starts he''ll bring all the old guard back in...

[quote user="Samwam27"]I''ve supported Norwich for 40 years. I''d give that up if that tw*t became our manager![/quote]

And yet you continue to support whilst the present incumbent is a tw"t

Strange !

SamWam/Webbo, just to clarify, you''ve accepted numerous appointments of our reserve/youth team managers with no experience, ex players with no experience, complete unknowns with little experience and people with terrible track records, but to you, Hodgson would be the worst appointment in your long history of supporting Norwich?

Loving the comments by people saying they have supported us for years but if he gets the job then they are done with it! I can only presume you were happy with the Gunn and Adams appointments then!?