Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Birmingham v Norwich City Match Thread/Chat

Steve Bruice anyone?

Had enough of this negative shite from AN!

Well done mr Whittaker, and AN for picking you, the player who wasn''t good enough last season! It''ll be Turner in next! Taxi required!

[quote user="Jools"]Bit of a kick in the nuts for Lafferty and confirmation if any needed that he''s on his way out, but Naismith up front spearheading the attack [:|] With Canós''s inclusion I reckon the attack is fine [Y] More concerned about Pinto being injured and Whittaker''s inclusion than Cameron being out.  [/quote]Hands up, I was wrong about the attack being fine with Naismith up there, but I blame the manager for putting him before Lafferty.Whittaker, ffs! [:@] I, like others, certainly wasn''t wrong about him. He''s a total liability - AN is to blame for his inclusion too [:@]

8 points from 5 games is not good enough. Neil is on thin ice

Oh dear Whittaker.

About time this supposed bright, young manager did something though.

Pathetic! Whittaker should never wear our shirt again! Neil, time to go!

AN kill Whittaker last year when not play 5 months and this year decided to offer him new deal...

unbelievable

I''m an AN supporter but its incomprehensible to play a) Naysmith upfront. Shows he should be dropped for good & b) Martin should be back up RB if Pinto is out.

Learn bl**dy quickly AN and can this Board stop pi$$ing around and sign a striker. This is a shambles once again!

I do think having Whittaker, even as a back up right or left back, is a mistake.

Ruddy, Pinto, Olsson, Dorrans, Pritchard, Jerome....

Our physiotherapy department are going to be the most important people at the club in the International break.

There''s more than a good argument that all 6 walk straight into the side after this......

[quote user="Indy"]Steve Bruice anyone?

Had enough of this negative shite from AN![/quote]

Yes.

Unfortunately Neil seems like a rabbit in headlights

F**king joke. No chance in hell this team is getting promotion, lack of investment and recruitment again.
I suggest we get comfy, mid table finish is incoming.

AN should walk away before it''s too late, he''s a good manager and will bounce back elsewhere, but what can you do with this sh*t show of a club.

Just sat here wondering why Whittaker is still on the pitch? [:|] It''s weird - AN fielded Martin as f*cking Captain all the last Premier season, yet the latter can''t make it off the bench for the 2nd Division! [:O] What''s happened?

I just hope our Chairman makes an effort in Strictly and does well.......and the team takes a leaf out of his book.......Which will be Ed''s autobiography which comes out in September......He''s a bizzy fellah......