Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Birmingham v Norwich City Match Thread/Chat

[quote user="Samwam27"]It shows AN''s love affair with Naysmith if he thinks he''s a better bet than Laffs up front[/quote]

He is.... Lafferty is awful. Scored a goal with oceans of space in cup but mainly his second touch was a tackle. I wouldn''t play Lafferty up front

We have no outlet and they''re stopping our short game. We''re not Barca as someone else said, we need to mix it up or we become easy to defend against and run out of ideas.

Lafferty on for Naismith please

Took his goal mid week really well, considering he''s probably low on confidence here aswell!

And yet you feel Naysmith is better gawd help us!

Sweepstake time....how long before AN changes it up front? Will AN take off Naysmith at all?????

Poor first half. For all our alleged quality in midfield we repeatedly misplace passes. Bennett ok but not great, rest of back 4 been atrocious. Toothless going forward. Over to you Alex...

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Boos from the away crowd at half time...[/quote]Probably the first time you''ve smiled in ages??

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Highland Canary"]Boos from the away crowd at half time...[/quote]Probably the first time you''ve smiled in ages??[/quote]wheras you are a happyclapper as we  are playing poorly yet again

Yet again Whittaker shows why he''s nowhere near the required standard for this division. Get him off, get Martin on and at least we might have a chance...

This thing of picking a team based on what happens during training is clearly not looking to be the best idea. I think the manager should look at picking players that are performing on match day, few and far between at the moment though they might be.

Clearly his career history should show even the biggest of morons that Whittaker can play at this level.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Highland Canary"]Boos from the away crowd at half time...[/quote]Probably the first time you''ve smiled in ages??[/quote]wheras you are a happyclapper as we  are playing poorly yet again[/quote]Yes, I''m loving us losing.[:|]

What''s the problem with Russell Martin ??? Is this not yet another backroom tiff ?? Is the manager aware that in modern day football we are very very extremely lightweight up front. !!

Can''t understand why there were no changes. I have lost what faith in Neil I had left, we will not get promoted whilst he remains in charge. He appears tactically niave still, his team selections are mostly baffling and his tinkering is to much. Look at the performances this season, apart from Blackburn we have struggled and today sounds as bed as Sheff Wed. Sorry, Neil out for me. Slag this off all you like but its the way I see it! It seems now that Lafferty is coming 5 mins after the restart! Wtf, why not just do it at H/T! Jeez!

[quote user="iron_stan"]we might have 5+ injuries but the team selection is retarded

[/quote]Should 5 injuries matter when you''re supposed to have the best squad in the league?

What is AN waiting for???? Oh yes a miracle....Naysmith to score lol if only he would but I doubt it.

Get Laffs and Maddison on pdq!

Where the hell is Pritchard? Is he injured, did we sign him injured?

Get Naismith off and get Laffs on!

Jesus nothing up top, we getting some good into a dangerous area yet no one up there.

Do we really need two holding midfielders?

How about getting Tettey off too and bring on Maddison too?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Can''t understand why there were no changes. I have lost what faith in Neil I had left, we will not get promoted whilst he remains in charge. He appears tactically niave still, his team selections are mostly baffling and his tinkering is to much. Look at the performances this season, apart from Blackburn we have struggled and today sounds as bed as Sheff Wed. Sorry, Neil out for me. Slag this off all you like but its the way I see it! It seems now that Lafferty is coming 5 mins after the restart! Wtf, why not just do it at H/T! Jeez![/quote]

AN never do changes at HT so no surprise today is same...

we missed many players but mostly is light inj so with 2 new transfers and inj back we will be different team after international break.

lig is long keep the faith

My goodness. AN us human. He substitutes SN for Laffs. Now stick it in the back Laffs and lets pray we never see SN up front again!