Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Rumour - Maddison.

Sorry but this is the most mindlowing bsh*t move!

Anyone who has seen this kid play should recognise the ability he has!

Unbelievable!

I have defended AN but for me he has to go NOW! If we make the playoffs I will donate £100 to the pups fund!

Nutty hold me to this I am good for it!

Snake

[quote user="JF"]Can''t get my head around the logic here. Based on Naismiths performances for the club he should be nowhere near the starting 11, therefor players like Maddison should be competing with him for the role, not being shipped out on loan. With every passing day you have to question Neil''s ability to manage this team[/quote]

By loaning out Maddison he removes this headache JF!

Yup should play all the younger players, get tonked week in week out. AN would then get rubbished for not playing experienced players. The man cannot win, unless we win every week of course then he is genius or he is just lucky. I have my doubts about him but I can''t join the panic wagon until at least November

No you should play your in form players regardless of age!

Naismith is shite and Maddison has impressed, not rocket science is it? We were caned 3-0 last time out, I don''t think your arguement stands up to much!

No you control and manager the team

Now maddison would be great for bench youngster playing with freedom in the last 30 mins if we are well ahead or

go and win the game for us with magic if we are behind but on no ship him out on loan

This is now confirmed, Maddison on loan to Aberdeen...
Didn''t AN explicitly say "Maddison will not be going on loan"
FFS

This transfer window has had us going round and round in ever decreasing circles. What the big picture moving forward is God only knows when it comes to our youngsters.

Unlikely to get into the side at the moment but the SPL really isn''t a step up from legue one.Strange move. It''s only a few months though, lets hope it makes sense in a few hours time.

Disappointed with this one. Thought AN said he wasn''t going anywhere? Thought his recent performances would be getting him closer to the first team, not further away. When you mix that in with an out of form Naismith and an injured Pritchard, I think sending him out on loan is a shame.
Of course, hopefully i''m proved wrong, he comes back in Jan with us in the top two and his experience on loan gets him into our first team!

I''m looking forward to hearing the reasoning behind this one.

We spent a lot of money bringing him in last season with the club busy making it known how we''d beaten Liverpool and Tottenham for his signature. Presumably he was told he''d get a chance to play for the 1st team, presumably he also thought he stood a good chance here.

He comes back, impresses pre-season and as sure as hell looks worth a go, a place on the bench, a chance to make a matchday squad for a few games and get into serious contention.

All the talk about how relegation would, at least, give the younger players a chance, that opportunity to impress and show they are the long term future for the club.

Neil then says, very publicly, that Maddison isn''t going off on loan and that his place is here, amongst the first team.

So what has changed?

It does apear that not all is well, I''m sure it''s to take the call for Maddison to be played ahead of Naismih! But who knows but AN!

Maybe we could email him and ask him?

Just confirmed on bbc twitter and canaries fc that Maddison has gone on loan just 8 months having signed for us for £6m

Incredible strategy.

I get the feeling this is one thread which has united all us city fans! Well there''s always something positive if you look hard enough.

This must be to save Neil''s face when he keeps playing Naismith as he doesn''t have any other options.

Time for Neil to go

I really hate football sometimes. Thought this guy would be a big part of revamping the squad with promising young blood this season.

Watching Eddie Howe''s smug face unveil Wilshere has really made this day even more aggravating.

Why buy a player and let them out on loan AN hasn''t got a clue he''s the one who should go for good Moxey get rid of the Scottish idiot

Only seen the lad play twice but he seems an improvement on Naismith.

Don''y care about his age, Maddison is playing miles better than a completely out of form Naysmith.

It should be the kick up the rear Naysmith needs to warm the bench for a while whilst Maddison gets game time.

This is crazy, else only to give Maddison game time, but it should be here, not at Aberdeen.

FFS send Naymsith up there!

Loaned ! Madness utter madness, shows the knowledge of this , i wont sub anyone even though we are losing manager. No confidence in his own abilities and relies on a second rate backroom.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/aberdeen-seal-loan-deal-norwich-8744311
This is a disaster. Makes no sense given the lad is ready to contribute. I blame Neil. His man management is the worse I have ever seen. 

A lot of the dislike of Naismith is clearly fueling this but look beyond Naismith and we have a lot of options in that role who are ahead of Maddison. There''s Hoolahan, Pritchard, Oliviera and Howson just to start. Beyond that, both Murphys have played some time there whilst on loan and Canos too. That adds up to very limited opportunity for him in his main position. As a young player it makes most sense that he is playing regularly and given the chance to develop. He was always signed for the future and if it means some time away for us to see the best of him later on I''m good with that.

[quote user="sonyc"]Just confirmed on bbc twitter and canaries fc that Maddison has gone on loan just 8 months having signed for us for £6m

Incredible strategy.[/quote]
£6m?????????????? Ha, where did you pluck that figure from.