Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Tilly

Can I ask what''s wrong with him, nothing serious I hope ? Anyway, whatever it is, hope you get well soon Tilly, I always enjoy your posts.

[quote user="Snoots"]Can I ask what''s wrong with him, nothing serious I hope ? Anyway, whatever it is, hope you get well soon Tilly, I always enjoy your posts.[/quote]

He''s still very poorly in intensive care although no worse. He has a very serious infection and the lab haven''t yet pinned it down. There''s been no change for the past couple of days and we''d all like some good news soon.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Snoots"]Can I ask what''s wrong with him, nothing serious I hope ? Anyway, whatever it is, hope you get well soon Tilly, I always enjoy your posts.[/quote]

He''s still very poorly in intensive care although no worse. He has a very serious infection and the lab haven''t yet pinned it down. There''s been no change for the past couple of days and we''d all like some good news soon.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info Nutty. My best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

Hope you get well very soon Mr Tilson.  At times like this it makes our differences on here seem very childish and petty.  All the best.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Hope you get well very soon Mr Tilson.  At times like this it makes our differences on here seem very childish and petty.  All the best.[/quote]

Matt, this isn''t a pop at you,.as I have no idea about your previous with Tilly, but you are so right.

Some posters on here (the Forum), need to get a grip, and sometimes, by what they post, that they obviously have (are).

Anyway, hopefully the result on Sun, will help to pep Tilly up a tad.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Any news anyone?[/quote]As of last night, no real change to speak of.

Sounds unpleasant.

Just as well I''ve read he drinks in The Nelson and not this place

[url]http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186342-d2191548-Reviews-All_Bar_One_Norwich-Norwich_Norfolk_East_Anglia_England.html[/url]

came across the review when I was looking for somewhere different for a few drinkies and food.

Is Kathy nursing him? Her ministering should help him get better.

My friend''s father was in ICU recently with an unknown virus - they gathered the family and everything it was that serious. Fortunately he has made a full recovery, so I hope there''s something in the air winging its way from North Wales to you Tilly!! Get well soon.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

Sounds unpleasant.

Just as well I''ve read he drinks in The Nelson and not this place

[url]http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186342-d2191548-Reviews-All_Bar_One_Norwich-Norwich_Norfolk_East_Anglia_England.html[/url]

came across the review when I was looking for somewhere different for a few drinkies and food.

Is Kathy nursing him? Her ministering should help him get better.

[/quote]Why would Kathy be nursing him?What an odd thing to say.

My best wishes to Tilly, top chap although I have never had the pleasure of meeting him in the flesh so to speak.