Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Match thread - Aston Villa

[quote user="morty"]Good to see the usual idiots out already, revelling in the fact we are losing.[/quote]
Not really mate, most are just trying to show you what a mug you and similar posters were gloating last week, when we knew normal service would resume. CH has proved me more right than wrong this season. Bass and Snodgrass shouldn''t even be in the team.

[quote user="unique"]There''s no coming back from this- if Norwich were to go more attacking, Villa will just pick them off on the counter-attack....

Settle for 4-1?[/quote]

It''s just what I was thinking. You can see how deep their defence is sitting, almost asking us to attack and then pick us off. Bassong off Bennett and Howson for Johnson at half time.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Some people seem to be pleased we''re losing so they can be proved right and say I told you so[/quote]i dont think anyone is happy about itwe are going down under this fool, some of us have seen it for time, this isnt man city, this is villa and weve melted like a 15 year old at his first prom

[quote user="morty"]Good to see the usual idiots out already, revelling in the fact we are losing.[/quote]

You really are a moron (name calling is your forte I know).

no one is revelling in it, it hurts, but of course you being you, just want to come on here and blame everyone who wants hughton out

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]A few more Villa goals here will be the end of Hughton. So in a way Lambert could save us once again.[/quote]

That would be ironic!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Some people seem to be pleased we''re losing so they can be proved right and say I told you so[/quote]

^^^ this

I dont know what people expect.

Hughton cant string two good results together.

Once again he takes half a step forward, and one and a half backwards.

But he wont be sacked. Get over it people.

I have excepted this. Thats why i hardly post now.

Mistakes were made with the Hughton appointment.

They wont be changing a thing till the end of season. Relegation or not.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"]Good to see the usual idiots out already, revelling in the fact we are losing.[/quote]

You really are a moron (name calling is your forte I know).

no one is revelling in it, it hurts, but of course you being you, just want to come on here and blame everyone who wants hughton out[/quote]Sorry, where am I blaming anyone?Go fuck yourself.

taking into account we are all over the place, 4-1 down at home after going 1 up early on, i wonder if clueles chris might actually make a change at half time.....im guessing now@nk@

]Good to see the usual idiots out already, revelling in the fact we are losing. - morty

Nobody is revelling. You''ve got Hughton so far up your backside you can''t see how upset the Hughton outters are.

Johnson off, Howson on. Should have happened when Bacuna scored.

Well plenty of people on here are relishing this

This is football guys. A team can be well on top and the other side gave a top striker who gets two goals out of nothing and suddenly you''re under the cosh.

terrible. no desire to get the ball back. Tettey and hooper have looked alright, but i don''t know what BJ and Bassong have on their minds....complacency?

This match has summed up Hughtons''s reign, 1 step forward and 5 steps back. Never have I seen a team implode as easily as Hughton''s teams do.

Redmond needs a rest. Jogging behind the full back when the third goal scored left us wide open.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Good to see the usual idiots out already, revelling in the fact we are losing.[/quote]
Not really mate, most are just trying to show you what a mug you and similar posters were gloating last week, when we knew normal service would resume. CH has proved me more right than wrong this season. Bass and Snodgrass shouldn''t even be in the team.
[/quote]
Spot on. All the Hughton lovers seem to think that anyone who wants Calamity Chris out of the club likes it when we lose... when the reality is, none of us (except Wiz) enjoy it when we lose, we are just angry cuz we have been able to see it coming for a considerable period of time, whereas the inners apparently STILL are a bit too thick to see that he will lead us nowhere except the abyss. 

A little concerned about Wes, not celebrating only looks like he doesn''t want to play for us.

It could be out respect for lambert, who has never showed us any since he left!

It all just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and may explain the capitulation... Really annoyed with the little Irish man, if he has that strange attitude why play him?

Weird game. I was worried that Villa were winning everything in the air, then we scored a lovely goal & it was looking good. Then Benteke woke up & the world fell apart. Villa now full of it, Tettey loses his head (& is now neutered), Olsson got a knock (he didn''t look right anyway) & there''s something wrong with Redmond.

We''re being bullied out of it, mentally & physically. If Hughton can fix this he deserves a 20 year contract.

Love the way Bassong getting all the stick. What about local hero "Bradders" for example. Isn''t he supposed to break up play. And got to be the worst passer of a ball in the English league. Also Snodgrass his usual theatrical self. And producing sod all. Nothing in the middle of the park to stop them coming at the centre backs in waves.

We started very well and with better first touch could have had more than one. As for Villa''s goals:

First was brilliant and not our fault.

Second was a foul on Bassong with Benteke holding him down.

Third was superb counter attacking play

Fourth was a case of sh1t happens.

This is not the fault of CH or indeed the players, just one of those days. Lambert has the hoodoo over his previous clubs.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Sorry but in the game I am watching individual errors have cost us and nothing to do with the manager.

Get a grip .[/quote]
The players he has signed, set up tactically and "motivated".... it''s hardly the first time we have capitulated without so much as a whimper under Hughton is it? Sorry, the buck stops firmly with him, otherwise what is the point of having a manager? This is a habit under Hughton, we have never been thrashed so frequently under any other manager I can remember.