Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Match thread - Aston Villa

Today is disappointing, but it comes after good performances at Cardiff, Man City, West Ham and Spurs.  So can we keep a sense of perspective please?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Sad that so many revel In losing. The players have to take a lot of blame. The manager a share of the blame.[/quote]This!in a world where the manager is sacked for players failings, when will the day come when players are sacked and managers kept?[/quote]

If the manager wants to sack a player, he will sell or drop him.

[quote user="woostercanary"]

Today is disappointing, but it comes after good performances at Cardiff, Man City, West Ham and Spurs.  So can we keep a sense of perspective please?

[/quote]

we lost 2 of those games...

Finally a half-decent attack, but Elmander swipes his shot well wide.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="woostercanary"]

[/quote]

we lost 2 of those games...[/quote]
I know!!!! I thought it was a joke, then I realised he was serious!!

[quote user="CanaryNath"]Bassong and Yobo looking like strangers!!!![/quote]because they are!!!!!yobo got let go for pence and bassong has been relegated more times than palace!!!

holty coming on - 5-1

We can only dream of scoring four goals in a month, let alone in one half of one match....but then so could Villa for the previous six hours they had spent on a football pitch until Norwich turned up and wilted......

Not much sense of urgency in the second-half??? Realising their total lack of goal threat, it looks like they''ve pretty much settled for damage limitation - wise move......

Why not bring Howson on with Elmander? or better yet at half time, its over now.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Whatever the need for a sense of perspective you have to admit the substitutions have been spot on.[/quote]what ? 0_o

[quote user="Houston Canary"]SeaCan, your response to morty was the limit. Laughed hard at that. Thanks for that on an otherwise miserable day.[/quote]
It has been a miserable day. People like him make a dull match more entertaining for me.

The sooner they restrict this forum to actual Norwich fans, who live in Britain, the better.

Bristol, we were 4-1 down at half time with two DM who both seemed unable to pass a ball more than 4 yards without losing it, so no I don''t agree if we wanted to try and get something from the match that waiting till 12 mins from the end to bring on Howson to replace one of them is "spot on", but it is just my opinion.

Poor from Hooper.   No excuses.