Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Match thread - Aston Villa

[quote user="morty"]The sooner they restrict this forum to actual Norwich fans, who live in Britain, the better.[/quote]This is truly one of the most closed-minded, dim whited, inbred comments I''ve read on this forum.Morty, are you a Nazi, a member of the British National Party, or just plain stupid?

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]I''d say two positives were Howson returning, creating a good chance and not misplacing passes like the rest of our midfield, and clutching at straws, we''ve just made Stoke a must win game and we''re normally quite good at those.[/quote]
Thats true about Howson Dandy, he is my favourite player. I don''t know about Stoke. We are better at home, but still, they are a hard team to beat convincingly, so if we do get a goal early on we''ll likely sit on it and hope we don''t concede. This is not a great way to play football, or to avoid high blood pressure as a fan either.

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="morty"]The sooner they restrict this forum to actual Norwich fans, who live in Britain, the better.[/quote]This is truly one of the most closed-minded, dim whited, inbred comments I''ve read on this forum.Morty, are you a Nazi, a member of the British National Party, or just plain stupid?

[/quote]
Judging by the quality of his posts, and the lack of knowledge upon making a statement (I''m english, and a UK resident) I''d say its the third one.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The relevant statistics are now, with last season''s in brackets:Points per game: 1.0 (1.157).Goals per game: 0.75 (1.0789).Goals conceded per game: 1.535 (1.526).If continued exactly until the end of the season we would finish on 38 points (44 points) with a  -29 (-17) goal difference.One notable change is that the goals-conceded figure, which had been coming slowly down after the Man City and Liverpool matches, is now back above last season''s. So all three key indicators are worse than in Hughton''s first season.[/quote]

So the stats are saying he''s got worse. Yeah hughton out!!

Have a look at yourselves . What nonsense you talk. It doesn''t matter where in the world we are supporting our team from. Keep in topic and discuss the match. We all want norwich to do well. Come on guys.,

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The relevant statistics are now, with last season''s in brackets:Points per game: 1.0 (1.157).Goals per game: 0.75 (1.0789).Goals conceded per game: 1.535 (1.526).If continued exactly until the end of the season we would finish on 38 points (44 points) with a  -29 (-17) goal difference.One notable change is that the goals-conceded figure, which had been coming slowly down after the Man City and Liverpool matches, is now back above last season''s. So all three key indicators are worse than in Hughton''s first season.[/quote]An extra statistic. In Hughton''s 66 Premier League games in charge we have twice come from behind to win. Against Everton at home last season and West Ham at home this.We have been beaten after taking the lead six times - at Chelsea, West Brom and Arsenal last season and against Fulham (at home), Cardiff (away) and Aston Villa (away) this.