Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Jake Humphrey

danny mills was a right cock aswel, he clearly doesnt like US and i think Jake knew.

He nearly called them Ipsh1t lol, you could see he was pumped up, but holding it all in top pro

would of loved to be in that studio with him, ripping holland and mills

[quote user="city till i die"]danny mills was a right cock aswel, he clearly doesnt like US and i think Jake knew.

He nearly called them Ipsh1t lol, you could see he was pumped up, but holding it all in top pro

would of loved to be in that studio with him, ripping holland and mills[/quote]I liked how Jake kept mentioning that Danny Mills played in a 5-0 derby defeat! They could have tried to find a pundit how gave a t0ss if we won.

On my return from Carrow Rudd I watched the game again on TV.When I saw Mills I actually yelled, He''s just a dirty leeds fan !Mills has gone on record dissing us before crap choice of pundit.

Danny Mills tried to knock norwich at every opportunity even trying to get out that he didn''t play in the 5-0 game..

To be fair to Matt Holland he''s just clearly an passionate ipswich fan and being put in that position (imagine you at portman road after the 5-0) I actually liked him more then Danny Mills, can''t believe people pay him..

Claridge looked like he didn''t know what to do and shouldn''t have been there as he had no ties with the derby but it was classic claridge...people slate him but he does the job in a non-glamorous way and atleast gives the lower league coverage

as for Jake, he must have loved going to ''work'' today, really does have an awesome career

I was staying at the Holiday Inn last (Sat) night and saw/spoke to Jake near the OB trucks by the Jarrold Stand this morning, he looked reet ''ard with just his sleeveless windcheater-thing on in the snow!

He was up for it!!

Jake played it really well.  Even got in a dig at the Stewards, saying they would find it harder than usual to get fans to sit down.   Wonder if there''s any footage of him celebrating the goals?

I''ve long

thought that Danny Mills was bitter about something to do with us, given his

utter avoidance of saying anything positive.  I am getting a bit old, but

I seem to remember us getting shot of him after he became a bit of a boo-boy.

He left and became comparatively successful, but he was one of the few who have

left Norwich

with the blessing of the fans.  Good-ish pundit but he has issues with

us.  He can go f*ck himself.

Jake Humphrey is a huge asset, top man.

Without doubt the finest young presenter on television today.

He struck a modest note about the derby which gave it credibility. He showed fairness to Ipswich and he made sharp and astute points while putting in the odd almost subliminal prompt.

Jake, we are proud to be associated.

I was surprised that Jake nailed his colours to the mast so soon into the program but he was quality. After the game I went home and watched it and thought he sorted Mills out good and proper!

I too thought "Davis" had a great game, played really well, glad Keown noticed too! Lol!

I know several people who went to school with Mills and to a man their opinion is that the was a cock of the highest order.

I was very happy that Jake was allowed to state which side his allegience was, football''s a game of passion and opinions, amd nobody ever slates Stelling for being a Hartlepool fan! And despite Jake stating that he was a City fan , I thought he did a great job of explaining to the wider audience why there is so much passion about this match. I do wonder if this was his idea, or whether he was directed to.

I too watched the game when I got in as it was such a satisfying afternoon. Jake did a superb job of presenting, guiding the other pundits to present a variety of views, whilst maintaining a dignified ''I''m proud to be a City fan'' stance.Matt Holland came across more comfortable as a guest pundit making pertinant and complimentary comments about City as well as showing how he remains a Town fan. Certainly a better showing from him than his wooden presenting from last season''s East football programme. Danny Mills - why? Attitude was all wrong and how he tried to say if he''s been on the pitch we wouldn''t have lost 5-0 in that game mentioned.As an aside, the commentator said around 50 mins that the home fans were getting on the back of their team as more was expected. I don''t remember that happening in The Barclay, so what was he on about? [:^)]

I heard Danny Mills comments in a far different light.

I didn''t start the 5-0 game, I came on in the last 10 minutes which was 4-0.

It actually sounded self deprecating heard like that.

Jake is a top man- did anybody else switch to the Red Button coverage eafter the game and pick up on him enjoying the Jarrold stand fans waving ''bye bye'' to the Ipswich lot[:D]. He also made sure our promotion get mentioned during one of the Grand Prix closing pieces back in April. [Y]

[quote user="7rew"]I heard Danny Mills comments in a far different light. I didn''t start the 5-0 game, I came on in the last 10 minutes which was 4-0. It actually sounded self deprecating heard like that.[/quote]

I loved the insinuation that No Skills Mills wasn''t good enough to get in a team that was being stuffed 5 - 0

Last time I saw Danny Mills  playing was for England in a World Cup quarter-final against Brazil. As I recall it he and David Beckham made up the right flank.

Last time I heard him was on BBC Radio doing matches (quite well too) in the South Africa World Cup Finals.

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="City1st"]an enemy of my enemy, eh ?[/quote]You need to get over to TWTD and post a picture of that scum fan on your avatar City 1st, one of them has posted a picture of the guy in the morph suit and claimed that at least they don''t have any numpty fans like us which in their eyes makes them better than us. I''d do it myself if I knew how.

[IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m634/tobyjig/mrsbinner.jpg[/IMG]

It works with Firefox. [:P][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m634/tobyjig/mrsbinner.jpg[/IMG]