Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The 1st team you EVER supported?

Norwich. In fact, the reason I got into football is because my friend took me to a game a few years back. So, its always been Norwich for me.

man u till i was seven (now 41)been ncfc for 34years - but wonder why sometimes! hate man u as much as ipshit now though.

I was into Forest like my Dad as a wee nipper, then went along to see another team I was fond of - Liverpool at Carra in about 86 I think it was. By half time I knew which side my bread was buttered. At that stage it wasn''t even a football thing, I think it was the guidance of the fellas around me in the City stand talking me through it and giving me no choice as to where to place my faith. I''ve been yellow ever since. Never sat in the City Stand since then though. Maybe I should get back over there sometime for old times sake...

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="barclay46"]First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.[/quote]

Call yourself a City fan?

I have supported City since 1905 and haven''t missed a game home or away since.....

[/quote]

Do you get annoyed with all these youngsters skipping out the verses to On The Ball City then?

[/quote]

I was being facetious. I think I would have to be 104 now even if I''d still had the umbilical cord attached for my first game!

Youngsters? They are the future...and the ones who mainly create the atmosphere in the ground. We''re losing them at an alarming rate right now due to the season ticket scam aimed at the luvvies.

Worrying times.......

I was taken to my first game in 76 at the age of 6 Norwich V Arsenal, hadnt followed football before that other than complaining why cant I go to the match with father and grandfather every other saturday afternoon - so never supported anyone else!

Grandad was Man u

Dad was chelsea

Lived in Ipswich aged 8 to adult

Who did i support?

NORWICH CITY!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Lets face it, none of us have supported norwich from the minute we were born, so who was your first real club that you supported?!

Mine was Man Utd its a shame but i soo changed to become a norwich supporter!!

* Just press ctrl + a to view the hidden team, you will realise why i have hidden it when you see it [;)]

[/quote]

i always supported Norwich no1 else eventhough my granadad supported ipswich

Always Norwich.............what a stoopid question!

First game in about 72.

1-1 draw with Fulham, I fell asleep in the main stand on those terrible wooden benches!!!!

G+Y through and through.

(Although I do have a soft spot for Peterborough, for some reason)

For some reason West Ham were the first footy team i became aware of... dunno how.... first game was watching them lose 2-1 at Carrow Road funnily enough.. been a Norwich fan since then though...

jas :)

Mum, Grandma, Grandad and Aunt all from Reading.

Uncle(From Reading)=Everton

Uncle(From Norfolk)=Everton(After his Brother)

Uncle(From Norfolk)=Norwich

Brother (From Huntingdon)=Everton

Cousins(From Norfolk)=Norwich

All my distant relatives in Reading support the Royals execpt my late Great Uncle who was an Arsenal fan.

My cousins in Thatcam support Man U and Arsenal.

I was born in Norfolk myself so it was always Norwich although used to like Man U for a bit when i was about 8 like most kids. Bloody hate ''em now!

Derby County. My Dad and Grandad supported them. This all changed when I reached the age of about 7 and was hung out of a first floor window by my brother in law - he wouldn''t let me back in until I said I supported Norwich!!Hahaha! Good man!

Always supported Norwich since my Uncle Des took me to Carrow Road back in September 1964 (2-0 win against Leyton Orient).  My dad, who was a life long fan too, died in 1962 so I never got to see a game with him....probably my one biggest football regret.

(Latterly also have a soft spot for Ebbsfleet United, being one of 10,000 owners of the club)

much the same as me, only, I was taken to Birmingham city with my brothers,in 1963-4 they were at home to Norwich,my brother told me it was not a league match we stood on the Tilton road end behind the goal, Im glad we did as I saw 4 goals in that net all of them Norwich, so thats when I became a Norwich fan

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Lets face it, none of us have supported norwich from the minute we were born, so who was your first real club that you supported?!

Mine was Man Utd its a shame but i soo changed to become a norwich supporter!!

* Just press ctrl + a to view the hidden team, you will realise why i have hidden it when you see it [;)]

[/quote]

Lets face it some of us have supported only norwich! I got my first norwich shirt at 2 and now 27 only team i have ever followed!

Always been Norwich and my second team was always the reserves.Was accused of being a glory hunter, although not lately!

Hated football til I was 10 and then after much hesitation and pondering I accepted the chance to go to the play off final in 02 ? i think it was?I bought a season ticket for the season after (2002-03 season) and I''ve been hooked ever since.So in response to the OP question - my first team ever has been Norwich city. I will be a norwich fan/supporter until the day i day [Y]  (does not include the board [:@])

Believe it or not mine was bloody Bury,[:$] no particular reason.

My dad then took me to watch City beat Everton 2-1 in the 70''s and i was hooked to Norwich ever since.

arsenal until i was about 8 when i got my first season ticket at norwich. norwich will always be my first team nowdays eventhough i still like arsenal

Was Spurs...I was 5 and they won everthing in 61. By the time I was 7 I knew what football was all about and saw my first City game..

Norwich in about 2000. I was only about eight then. I supported the mighty King''sLynn aswell though lol. Up the Linnets !!!