Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

I''m with Leeds this week.  (Sorry Leeds, thats put the mockers on it!)

Top of the table Rhyl will score plenty and win comfortably in my opinion

Caersws v RHYL - Away win!

League One for me again this week. Leicester v Colchester looks a home banker to me (sorry Cam!).

Best of luck DDD!

Off to Serie A this week for my nap and its Inter Milan to beat Reggina at home on sunday afternoon.

Returning to League 1 this week, can''t see beyond

Leicester v Colchester - Home Win.

All the best DDD (and of course all PUPs).

(As an aside, if theres a space available next season Nutty, I''d love the chance to make up for my selection disaster earlier in the season. Thanks.)

[quote user="astrodyne"]Why is this no longer automatically becoming a sticky??[:(]
[/quote]

I was wondering this?!  Anyway been so busy that i bl**** well missed last week''s so i''m going to go with Manure to beat Fulham this weekend.                  

Wolves need a win to maintain daylight between themselves and Birmingham, and I want Forest to lose more than anything, so mark my words, this one''s a cert.....

Nottingham Forest vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - away win

Good luck DDD!

This time of the week again!

I also think that Bury will beat Chester!

hopefully they will, so i can keep my winning run going [:D]

good luck everyone!!!

Back to the Conference again this week. Kidderminster (13 2 4 31 14) and just outside the play-offs, at home to Woking (2 6 10 12 23) just outside the drop zone. So......

Kidderminster v Woking......Home win.

Good luck DDD. [Y]

Up to Scotland this week for me and the Highland League, it''s Fort William v Cove Rangers (Away Win)

AEK Athens won for me last week and the stats suggest they can do it again on Sunday. Their home record is W10 D2 L1 while Levadiakos away from home are W1 D1 L11.

AEK Athens   V   Levadiakos   Home Win

Good luck Devon my friend [Y]

If anything keeps Stoke City in the Premiership this season, it will be their home form.  Although they have yet to win away from home, the high winds in the Britannia stadium have no doubt aided their hoof it long style of play this season.  Stokes'' home form this season is 7 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses.  Middlesborough are almost as poor on their travels as Stoke, with an away record of 2 wins, 2 draws, 10 defeats, and Middlesborough play Stoke in a relegation 6-pointer at the Britannia on Saturday.My pick is Stoke to beat Middlesborough, home win.

After last weeks fantastic win I''m going to pick Mk Dons away at Yeovil as my nap this week, Yeovil have done badly recently and Mk Dons need to win to keep Peterborough behind. Dons have a decent away record as well.

Good Luck Devon do the double!

League One: Huddersfield Town v Cheltenham - HOME WIN.

Cheltenham have had a couple of good wins recently but Cheltenham''s players are bailing out as the club try to avoid Administration.  I think Lee Clark''s side will be too good for them.