Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Back to work tomorrow!!

I was back at work on Friday, 6.30 in the morniong too.

Oh well...only 6 weeks till i go on holiday!

Unlucky boys, another day off school for me again tomorrow, oh how wonderful teacher training days are!

You''d think after 3 years of University that a teacher doesnt need anymore training!

I work for myself and even though I am quite busy tomorrow I haven''t got to start until 9.

Worked till midnight Christmas Eve, started at 7.30 a.m. Christmas Day and Boxing Day so what''s so special about Monday?  [:D]

I''ve had "easy" days but I''ve not taken a day off for eight years but that''s exactly how I like it, no complaints this end.

Tomorrow afternoon I will take my jilbaab to the launderette and then I might go to the job centre if I get time in between prayers.I will stay in bed tomorrow morning and maybe make another baby with one of my wives.  [:)]

ROEDER''S off today too, but he did work all over Christmas and the New Year COACHING tactics to our wonderful boys in yellow and green.........Wonder what went wrong after all that hard work!!!!!!

In some ways, I''d love to be going back to work today.

I had 7 years of driving from Norwich to Cambridge to work double day shifts - It was dreadful having to get up at 3-45 to be there for 6 in the morning, but it paid the bills !

Sadly I the misfortune to slip 3 discs in my back at work late 2007 and I have not been able to work since, and just to make things better I got made redundant on the 1st October last year. I hope this year will see me recover sufficiently to join the work force again, but doing what I really don''t know !

...im struggling to pick up on the New & Improved services on Network Rail. Anyone got any ideas????

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

In some ways, I''d love to be going back to work today.

I had 7 years of driving from Norwich to Cambridge to work double day shifts - It was dreadful having to get up at 3-45 to be there for 6 in the morning, but it paid the bills !

Sadly I the misfortune to slip 3 discs in my back at work late 2007 and I have not been able to work since, and just to make things better I got made redundant on the 1st October last year. I hope this year will see me recover sufficiently to join the work force again, but doing what I really don''t know !

[/quote]

That''s dreadful Wazzy. Here''s hoping that 2009 brings you some better luck[Y]

Richard the Third. Sometimes it stinks, and can block drains..other times its like a flock of sparrows..........[;)]