Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

OFFICIAL ROEDER OUT PETITION

I think that if we lose today we''ll know for sure whether we''re stuck with Roeder or not. If he doesn''t go now I don''t think that he will go at all, as leaving it any later in the season is too much of a risk.

''Official'' - as in, started by the club itself?

So the general opinion is that you all think he is doing a great job and Delia should extend his contract.

On the other hand.....................

I rather like the idea of pitch forkes, flaming torches and white pointy hoods!

[quote user="The Butler"]

So the general opinion is that you all think he is doing a great job and Delia should extend his contract.

On the other hand.....................

I rather like the idea of pitch forkes, flaming torches and white pointy hoods!

[/quote]

The handle is broken on my pitchfork, do you think a spade or a garden fork would suffice?

Get lost Roeder - I didn''t want him to come here and I''ll be glad to see the back of him. Can''t imagine any other football club would be stupid enough to employ him after this. I know loads of people think he did a fantastic job keeping us up last year but it was only just and when you compare it to what Iain Dowie did with Palace a few years earlier, taking them from relegation zone to promotion in the same time frame - it was hardly that much of a success! I live with a West Ham fan who is also a Norwich season ticket holder and he has had to endure Roeder twice and can''t wait to see the back of him. Would it not be better to start a petition on something like www.ipetitions.com or similar?!

How a manager can alienate so many in such a short space of time is amazing. It''s not just the results it''s him, he casts a dark cloud over the whole club. Would be best if he went now before doing anymore damage.