Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

OFFICIAL ROEDER OUT PETITION

On the basis of performance, GR should leave.  However, this could only happen now if the board had a replacement waiting in the wings - a 2 week round of recruitment would result in a 1 week transfer window for the incumbent.  Apologies for repeating this, but it''s relevant :This is a list of managers, sorted by Points per game (assuming 3 pts for a win) for our managers since 1 July 1969, the start of Ron Saunders'' reign.1.76 Martin O Neill - 26 games1.59 Nigel Worthington - 280 games1.48 Ken Brown - 367 games1.42 Dave Stringer - 229 games1.42 Ron Saunders - 221 games1.41 Mike Walker - 179 games1.32 Peter Grant - 47 games1.30 Bruce Rioch - 93 games1.26 John Bond - 340 games1.23 Glenn Roeder - 61 games1.14 Bryan Hamilton - 35 games1.05 John Deehan - 58 games0.78 Gary Megson - 32 gamesBond managed a yo-yo club which would explain his low performance.  Roeder doesn''t have that excuse. 

OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOWOUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW UT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOWOUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOWOUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW UT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOWOUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOWOUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOW OUT NOX

To try and give my above post this some context...Bruce Riochs'' points average over 61 games would be 79.3 pts.Glenn Roeders'' pts total - 20 wins, 15 draws, 26 defeats = 75 pts.Bryan Hamiltons'' points average over 61 games would be 69.54 ptsJohn Deehans'' points average over 61 games would be 64.05 ptsGary Megsons'' points average over 61 games would be 47.58 pts3 or 4 defeats on the trot would make Glenn Roeders'' average points per game worse than Bryan Hamiltons''.3 or 4 wins on the trot would make Glenn Roeders'' average points per game worse than Bruce Riochs.

[quote]3 or 4 wins on the trot would make Glenn Roeders'' average points per game worse than Bruce Riochs.[/quote]sorry, worse should read better. d''oh !

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="John Boubepo"]Out[/quote]fair play to you JB - you''ve probably been waiting for a thread like this since roedy got appointed!!![;)][/quote]Lol, I guess if you have a despicable, dishonest, arrogant  personality you can never truly make it as football manager, as you know I was trying to make this point 12 months ago

I Agree it has not been good, but, how the hell will playing musical chairs with the management change anything? This club can not afford to pay him off and can not afford to pay compensation to another club for their manager. If we do have to pay it will (probably) put us into administration which will take years to recover from (Look at Leeds) . Like it or not we will have to wait until the end of the season and then sort it out. Oh yes and on what basis is this thread "Official"?

i remember listening to 6-0-6 a few years back & wondered why the West Ham fans were so incensed with Roeder & why they wanted him out so much. Blatantly obvious now.

Question must be asked though as to why Smith & her chums appointed a man whose CV showed 3 (Gillingham, watford & West Ham) relegations? Orwas it just that he came cheap?

WOW!!! 75 out of 30,000 so far...................................that will worry the board!!!

[quote user="Dogger "]WOW!!! 75 out of 30,000 so far...................................that will worry the board!!![/quote]

Or one person against the idea out of thousands. Depends how you look at it. I think you''ll find you''re in the minority mate.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="Dogger "]WOW!!! 75 out of 30,000 so far...................................that will worry the board!!![/quote]

Or one person against the idea out of thousands. Depends how you look at it. I think you''ll find you''re in the minority mate.

[/quote]

My point is that this thread isn''t going to change anything is it?

I was a supporter however everyone has their breaking point, thanks for keeping us up but time to leave.