Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

OFFICIAL ROEDER OUT PETITION

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Norwich fans have every right to moan at whats happening to our great club!

Even some Forest fans I spoke to after the last shambolic home game think Roeders useless!

Include them in the vote!

Roeder out!

[/quote]Woukld you like us to include the couple of thousand or whatever that turned up or all the home support as well. It would increase the number. Discounting double posters, we are struggling to reach a hundred so far. Oooh sorry, plus Wizard''s goldfish.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Even some Forest fans I spoke to after the last shambolic home game think Roeders useless!

Roeder out!

[/quote]

Woukld you like us to include the couple of thousand or whatever that turned up or all the home support as well. It would increase the number. Discounting double posters, we are struggling to reach a hundred so far.

Oooh sorry, plus Wizard''s goldfish.
[/quote]

Like I''ve pointed out before lots more fans rightly despise Roeder but either don''t go on the net, can''t be arsed to go on this forum or aren''t confrontational to vote!

So you think Roeders a good manager then?

His record and bad moves suggests otherwise whether you admit it or not and I fear that potentiall our avoidance of relegation relies upon the board getting shot of our useless twerp of a manager ASAP!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Roeder out!

[/quote]

Woukld you like us to include the couple of thousand or whatever that turned up or all the home support as well. It would increase the number. Discounting double posters, we are struggling to reach a hundred so far. Oooh sorry, plus Wizard''s goldfish. [/quote]

Like I''ve pointed out before lots more fans rightly despise Roeder but either don''t go on the net, can''t be arsed to go on this forum or aren''t confrontational to vote!

So you think Roeders a good manager then?

His record and bad moves suggests otherwise whether you admit it or not and I fear that potentiall our avoidance of relegation relies upon the board getting shot of our useless twerp of a manager ASAP!

[/quote]They must feel really strongly about it if they can''t be bothered go to a website and type their name!

ROED ER ELL genius. DELIA out

if the twunt knew about we''ed be winning stop the excuses. lame board lame manager and the fans know jack?

Roeder Out...... Huckerby, Cureton, Spillane, Martin, Jarvis, Drury etc. IN. Boy Mr. EGO really knows how to demolish a half decent team. The sooner he goes the better.The board sadly got it wrong. He must have forged his own C.V.Neil Adams as caretaker would see us out of this mess. Couldn''t do any worse.