Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Question: Who is the most hated ex Norwich Player.

[quote user="Dicky"]Tony Cottee[/quote]

Nope none of these,  Oscar Hold [:|] arrdee

Andy Townsend.

Never has anything nice to say about the club and is possibly the worse football pundit going.

Tony Cottee? May i ask why? Didn''t he only play about four games and he''s not the most controversial character, we love him. What did he do that warrants him being nominated as Norwich''s most hated ex-player?

Andy Townsend, Keith O''neill and everynes "friend" Andy Marshall

im tempted to add Mercenary Earnshaw and Mercenary Etuhu to the list too.. just to rub up those who slag off Ashton and Francis with their blinkers firmly on.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Andy Townsend, Keith O''neill and everynes "friend" Andy Marshall

im tempted to add Mercenary Earnshaw and Mercenary Etuhu to the list too.. just to rub up those who slag off Ashton and Francis with their blinkers firmly on.

jas :)

[/quote]while i agree with your list, i wanted to know why the animosity towards townsend? as i have only been around for 22 years i was obviously too young to understand the situation, could you please enlighten me? i always thought of townsend who, like bellamy, has gone on to do great things at other clubs and nations.....

Andy Marshall, without a doubt! I will never forgive him for walking out on a free & to the filth of all clubs. All of this after being voted player of the season!!!! Judas scum... Rant over.

I don''t understand this passion for hating.......player X, player Y.......even Ipswich.

Dislike, maybe..............annoyed by, maybe...........irritated by, maybe.............angered by, maybe.....

But hate? Nah. That''s for ..................There''s more important things in life.

But, each to his own.

One love.

OTBC

Another one for Andy Townsend. Presenter of the play-off final programme, not once did he even mention that he had ever played for us. Not that we made your career or anything Andy.

marshal as well as not being able to kick straight he couldnt think straight how on earh could you swap the mighty city for ipsh*T .

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]daryll sutch, after that pathetic penelty in cardiff !!!![/quote]Clearly you are no older than ten, otherwise you would have some respect for Daryl Sutch.

[quote user="Grumpy "]Andy Townsend. [/quote]

I too don''t understand the animosity towards Andy Townsend.

I heard an interview with him on TalkSport a few weeks ago, during which he was questioned about all the different stages of his career and when it came to Norwich he seemed quite happy about his time here, he seemed to thik that it took his career up a level, and got him playing for the ROI, and then he left to play for his boyhood club Chelsea.

So really why the animosity, if it''s just because he doesn''t mention Norwich everytime he''s on the TV or Radio, then your probably a bit dense.

It is a bit over the top to say any ex-player is or should be ''hated'', but (Andy) Marshall is probably quite justifiably disliked.  Francis also treated the club and its fans rather poorly as well.  Fortunately being quite as mercenary as these two has not been the norm at our club.

Townsend for me too,  never heard him say a good word for the club, extremely arrogant despite being one of the best goal scoring midfielders we had.

But in the wider world beyond just canary fans its hard to think of any player more hated than Craig Bellamy