Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rages

Players posting on here?

I have a sneeky suspicion that a couple if not more NCFC players post on here on an adhoc basis.

I could be totally wrong but I have noticed a couple of newish names who:

Post very rarely

Only ever post constructive comments about any topic. Especially something contraversial. (What I mean by that is, we all have a gripe somewhere but this is more like press conference return)

They have suitable names linking them also, which are overstated to a point that they may think too obvious to naturally link.

Who do you think it is?

Maybe they are normal posters but I just have a sneaky suspicion. Is it just me or has anyone alse clocked onto this?

I didn''t think there was such a thing as a '' normal '' poster.........we''re all a bit mad .......but do they have monickers like, '' We owe ''em one '', '' Gutted '', or '' The boys done good '' and all write in '' text-speak '' ??

If so I think they''ve been rumbled ...........

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

I have a sneeky suspicion that a couple if not more NCFC players post on here on an adhoc basis.

Post very rarely

Only ever post constructive comments about any topic. Especially something contraversial. (What I mean by that is, we all have a gripe somewhere but this is more like press conference return)

They have suitable names linking them also, which are overstated to a point that they may think too obvious to naturally link.

Who do you think it is?

Maybe they are normal posters but I just have a sneaky suspicion. Is it just me or has anyone alse clocked onto this?

[/quote]

No, I''d be very surprised.

Their ''agents'' probably ghost-write for them - as well as catering for their essential ''ickle boy lost'' needs. 

While the poor darlin''s have to train for a few dreadful hours, then maybe have to rough it around the golf course or, check out the racin'' form on betfair, possibly talk an'' chat over their expensive gas guzzlin'' chariots of manhood extensions, or co-habit the VIP lounge surrounded by fame seekin'' dollies in some ''hip an'' trendy'' nightclub.

''Bless ''em, life''s hard innit!''

I can''t remember this very well but there was a player who played for Le Havre by the name of something like william mouquet. Anyway he moved to england, i think sunderland and registered on a fans forum like this one as himself and introduced himself to the fans. He was banned from the forum because the forum host thought he wasn''t who he said he was. Turns out, this player always does this, so he can interact with the fans at a more personal level.

If our players come out and showed thereselves then i''m unsure certian fans would believe them. I mean I could say i''m Robert Earnshaw but who can say if I am or not. I mean I joined this forum in January 2006, Earny joined Jan 2006.

[quote user="barclay4ever"]i admit it - im peter thorne. not like im gonna b playing anytime soon[/quote]no, i''m peter thorne...

No, I''m Peter Thorne........big difference is that Spartacus and all those claiming to be him were crucified.  In our version, even Peter Thorne gets away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curses.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Post very rarely

Who do you think it is?

[/quote]

I cant see them doing something they dont get payed for. AFter all they can hardly be bothered to play football !

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

No, I''m Peter Thorne........big difference is that Spartacus and all those claiming to be him were crucified.  In our version, even Peter Thorne gets away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curses.

[/quote]Lmfao!I love these random threads that pop up from time to time... they make me larf [:D]

I can only wish I was a player - I''d be getting paid way more than I currently am to do something I''d happily do for free (but I fear we''d lose rather heavily each week if I was out there!!)

I thought most of the younger players spent all their spare time playing with their latest playstation/x-box/wii or whatever, but you''d imagine most players (or their kids) have pcs.  I know that if I was a player I''d be intrigued to see what supporters are thinking about issues surrounding the club (and me as a player!), so I''d probably look on these sites but not sure if I''d post. 

I think it''s very likely current players read these boards, but what I think is even more likely is I reckon ex-players read and probably post too!

I havent played footy for 2 years now, and currently have a bruise on my leg.

oh no, that makes me MLJ??

I newer post here, but I m Peter Thorn, alteast I feel like it when I play as a striker for ouer companis old boys team.

If I was a player and I read this board, then I''m sure with the miserable negativity (myopically dressed up as realism) that goes on here the last thing I would want to do was go out of my way to please the posters.If this is support, who needs away fans ?

[quote user="Arganth"]If I was a player and I read this board, then I''m sure with the miserable negativity (myopically dressed up as realism) that goes on here the last thing I would want to do was go out of my way to please the posters.

If this is support, who needs away fans ?
[/quote]

You''ll be Peter Thorne then?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Well you could say you are Robert Earnshaw, but your user name is Tom and in your photo you look more like Darren Huckerby[/quote]

Maybe i''m trying to divert your attention from my true identity, one things for certian. I am NOT peter Thorne!