Sign in to follow this  
MC_NCFC

Scums Heads are ******

3 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

The Championship is just a tough league. Especially at the end of a long season, and with mid-week, and Easter, games to add in to that. It's really hard to just keep winning.

There is currently no team in the league that has won more than three of its last five games. And no one has more points from their last five games than NCFC.

Yes -  I believe that too. Keep calm & carry on! We didn't lose on Tuesday aka Leicester!

Up for Preston. 

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2100/da4a7/products/489/images/119/Keep-Calm-and-Carry-On-Navy-Blue-Poster-Front__69597.1319984235.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

46 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No photo description available.

Blow what exactly? Ipswich have had an amazing season, sure beating Norwich would have been the icing (still time) but I'm sure the majority of Town fans would be more than happy with another season in the Championship, its just the manner in which we get to that conclusion that's an issue.

• Like 1

I cannot believe how poor the atmosphere was at their game last night and I also cannot believe that a team as average as them are in contention for the title. It’s a little embarrassing for the championship to be honest. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

It’s a little embarrassing for the championship to be honest. 

And for us.

I'm sure it's at least 50% of the reason for frustration at our season on here, despite the fact very few people predicted us to finish higher than sixth. It's less "why are we only sixth?" and more "why are we only sixth in a league that Ipswich might win?"

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

As others have said - Leicester and Leeds both are capable of no shows too.

Where?

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

First I've heard of it

Surprising lack of knowledge on this forum. Amazing that we only focus on sides from 5th-7th and have no idea about who may go up and get slaughtered every weekend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Blow what exactly? Ipswich have had an amazing season, sure beating Norwich would have been the icing (still time) but I'm sure the majority of Town fans would be more than happy with another season in the Championship, its just the manner in which we get to that conclusion that's an issue.

Best season they've had in about twenty years.

Lost to Maidstone and failed to beat us.

Hillarious stuff

5 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

The Championship is just a tough league. Especially at the end of a long season, and with mid-week, and Easter, games to add in to that. It's really hard to just keep winning.

There is currently no team in the league that has won more than three of its last five games. And no one has more points from their last five games than NCFC.

I think 75 will be enough, so win the home games and get a point away.

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Best season they've had in about twenty years.

Lost to Maidstone and failed to beat us.

Hillarious stuff

Certainly negative points in our season but we're still in a position to make automatics with 4 games to play, I can't think of anything but positives for our club 😁

9 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Not least LUFC and LCFC…

In particular Leeds United and Leicester City ......needs to be said

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/04/2024 at 22:11, MC_NCFC said:

They really are. Fans moaning about subs and McKenna has lost the plot. In his head, players head and fans head. They are going to blow it aren’t they.

No we are not. We have already exceeded all expectations so as far as I am concerned what will be will be, and I will be proud our players whatever happens from here on in. Every team has its section of idiot fans who know **** all about football and sh!t the bed everytime the team don't win 5-0, but most sensible fans i know are realistic and know that we are punching well above. You guys can talk all you like about us bottling it etc. but deep down you know that we have no right to be up there challenging the 3 relegated teams and the fact we are irritates you immensely. So you can frame it however you like but finishing 3rd or 4th will not be even close to bottling it for a side just up from league one. I'm not even writing us off for top two either, this team is perfectly capable of 4 wins on the spin.

I have to say most of you guys seem awfully ****-sure of yourselves following the derby. I mean fair play, you deservedly won the game on the day and Wagner also won the tactical battle against Mckenna, but should we meet in the play-offs do you really expect him to do so 2 more times? If there is one thing about Mckenna he usually finds the answers and finds a way to win games, I don't think you will be able to play the same way 2 more times and expect us to play as badly as we did last week. Just my view, and maybe I am wrong but i'd be keeping my poweder somewhat dry if I were you. You won the battle but the war may not be over yet.

Edited by BlueHope76

18 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

No we are not. We have already exceeded all expectations so as far as I am concerned what will be will be, and I will be proud our players whatever happens from here on in. Every team has its section of idiot fans who know **** all about football and sh!t the bed everytime the team don't win 5-0, but most sensible fans i know are realistic and know that we are punching well above. You guys can talk all you like about us bottling it etc. but deep down you know that we have no right to be up there challenging the 3 relegated teams and the fact we are irritates you immensely. So you can frame it however you like but finishing 3rd or 4th will not be even close to bottling it for a side just up from league one. I'm not even writing us off for top two either, this team is perectly cabable of 4 wins on the spin.

I have to say most of you guys seem awfully ****-sure of yourselves following the derby. I mean fair play, you deservedly won the game on the day and Wagner also won the tactical battle agaist Mckenna, but should we meet in the play-offs do you really expect him to do so 2 more times? If there is one thing about Mckenna he usually finds the answers and finds a way to win games, I don't think you will be able to play the same way 2 more times and expect us to play as badly as we did last week. Just my view, and maybe I am wrong but i'd be keeping my poweder somewhat dry if I were you. You won the battle but the war may not be over yet.

Whilst you do seem rather sensible, on McKenna finding answers, he has actually got worse against us, what makes you think he could turn it round when the pressure is REALLY on? Whilst we know you have no right to be up where you are (+18 over xG isn't it?) your fans should also know that and if you don't go up this year then McKenna will get poached and you will drop back down to where you should be with the squad you have. We had the same with Lambert, occasionally managers come along and hit the right club at the right time, that is McKenna with you now and once he is gone so will you be...

Posted (edited)

Couldn't beat us over 2 legs during the season yet they think they'll do it over 2 legs in the PO with real pressure on 🤔🤔🤔 

" McKenna learns and usually gets results " 

2-2

1-0. 

Yep looks that way 😂 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

53 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Whilst you do seem rather sensible, on McKenna finding answers, he has actually got worse against us, what makes you think he could turn it round when the pressure is REALLY on? Whilst we know you have no right to be up where you are (+18 over xG isn't it?) your fans should also know that and if you don't go up this year then McKenna will get poached and you will drop back down to where you should be with the squad you have. We had the same with Lambert, occasionally managers come along and hit the right club at the right time, that is McKenna with you now and once he is gone so will you be...

I just don't think we would play that badly again over two more games. I also know that if we really hit top form in the home leg we could put 2 or 3 past you without reply. 

There is no guarantee Kckenna goes if we stay down, he certainly could do but it is by no means certain. It would have to be the right club for him, he doesn't strike me as the type that would jump ship just for a few extra bucks.

If he did go then I also don't see us struggling too much, I mean we would not likely hit the same sort of level/points total as this season but I still feel we would be competitive and in the top half. Of course, as is always the case, recruitment would be much very much key to this, both in terms of a new manager and new players. 

59 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Couldn't beat us over 2 legs during the season yet they think they'll do it over 2 legs in the PO with real pressure on 🤔🤔🤔 

" McKenna learns and usually gets results " 

2-2

1-0. 

Yep looks that way 😂 

I didn't say we WOULD beat you, I just said i'm not sure why so many of you are now so certain that you would win. Your unbeaten run has to come to an end at some point, and there is a reason why we have 20 more points than you this season.  

At the start of the season. I'd guess most binners fans would've been happy to comfortably stay up. However having been 10+ points clear of 3rd half way through the season the goal posts have changed. Now if they dont go up they've choked/bottled it, call it what you want. The season would be a failure and their fans should be livid. I'd actually question the manager/players ability to perform under any kind of pressure. 

Weirdly If they have to go up I hope it's automatically so they dont get their day out at wembley. They must be one of the only league teams not to play there now. Long may that continue. 

On 11/04/2024 at 15:35, BigFish said:

I think 75 will be enough, so win the home games and get a point away.

Yes, I think 75 will be good enough.👍

21 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

At the start of the season. I'd guess most binners fans would've been happy to comfortably stay up. However having been 10+ points clear of 3rd half way through the season the goal posts have changed. Now if they dont go up they've choked/bottled it, call it what you want. The season would be a failure and their fans should be livid. I'd actually question the manager/players ability to perform under any kind of pressure. 

Weirdly If they have to go up I hope it's automatically so they dont get their day out at wembley. They must be one of the only league teams not to play there now. Long may that continue. 

Awful take from start to finish.

I'm worried that Leicester might help the Binners out this evening by not beating Plymouth. I don't know if anyone else shares my concerns about them and Leeds.

Remarkable with just 4 or 5 games to go that the only positions that look half certain are 4th and 5th and even they could change if we and/or Southampton win all our remaining games!

We have been hugely unfortunate with injuries. It's been a while since we've had a fully fit squad to choose from and it isn't going to happen for the rest of this season.

With the state of the league this season It's pretty shameful Leeds and Leicester with their EPL ready squads are still faffing around.

2 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

I just don't think we would play that badly again over two more games for another 15 years. I also know that if we really hit top form in the home leg we could put 2 or 3 past you manage a draw without reply too much help from the officials.

^ Corrected that for you ^

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grando said:

I'm worried that Leicester might help the Binners out this evening by not beating Plymouth. I don't know if anyone else shares my concerns about them and Leeds.

I haven't seen anyone else express those sort of concerns about Leeds and Leicester on here, so I think you're on your own there  Grando.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grando said:

Maybe, Leicester lost 5 in the last 9? It’s fascinating who’ll bottle it on the top 3. 

5 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Basically, nobody wants to go up. What’s the point.

I can think of 150 million points.