Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Foxes v Canaries*

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Duffy is not as bad as many make out. The issue is, him and Gibson as a partnership! I’d rather Duffy play ahead of both Gibson and Hanley. 

I don't think he's a bad player. As a regular big lump in the middle, he's fine

But both him and Batth are completely unsuited to the way Wagner wants to play.

So we're better off with midfielders playing at the back.

1 minute ago, Grumpy said:

I thought that initially but I think it was too high for him to get to.

Then he should have stayed where he was, he was out of position 

Their two centre backs are practically camped in our half 

What is the plan??? Are we hoping for another set piece where we can copy a Man City routine again? Some quality players (that will probably leave at the end of the season) and instead we focus on our clearly weak defence.

If they push us any further back we’ll be in the f@&£inf car park. Can somebody please have a f@!)ing go please???

• Like 1

99% of football fans up and down the land watching this can read the game better than David Wagner. Have to hope Knapper isn't in that 1% and can see why Wagner has to go.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

4 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

What exactly can they say about us? Hendrie is the best commentator on Sky, he has been very complimentary about us in the past, we're not giving him much to work with here.

I agree, which is why I said “TBF there’s not loads they can say about us so far”.

Does the manager honestly think that if he doesn’t change anything we’ll hang on for a point. 
No Chance. 

Clearly Wagner realises his fledgling career would be in complete tatters if this squad somehow gets promoted, so he's sabotaging it now. He also knows how much we hate the binners. Any other reason we're playing this badly?

Posted (edited)

What is the Wagner game plan? Cannot see anything positive here. Poor defence and nobody to play out to if we do get the ball. Barnes and Sargent need to be that out ball but they are too busy helping out midfield or even deeper into the back four. Otherwise one way traffic and no hope to hold out for another 40 minutes. Their keeper playing in the centre circle, shows how bad we are.

Edited by kenfoggo

Don’t know what Wagner said at half time but hope it wasn’t sit in your box for the second half and hope for the best 

We are showing them FAR too much respect. 
I stand by my belief that we have a very poor manager whose deficiencies were highlighted when Sarge was injured but hidden once he returned, simply because against lesser teams he makes the difference. No game plan here and far, far too negative 

• Thanks 1