• What a barstad he is

Another example like Rashford what money does to them

Edited by daly

1 hour ago, daly said:
  • What a barstad he is

People make mistakes, these footballers are in the public eye too much these days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daly said:
  • What a barstad he is

Wealthy man who can have his pick of the ladies has affair! I’m sure nothing like this has ever happened before!

In all honesty why would you care about his personal life? He could father a child in every continent for all I care, as long as he scores the winning goal in the final of the Euros in the summer

• Like 1

Kyle Walker is a great football but it's been clear for a while that's he's not got much going on in his brain. The number of nonsense things he's done and been involved in is rather crazy

21 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

People make mistakes, these footballers are in the public eye too much these days 

I'm sure Walkers wife will be very accepting when Kyle says "Sorry I cheated on you and got her pregnant.. But people make mistakes!"

Why is this of public interest ? Other than to bring a professional footballer down, who somebody doesn’t like.

Hope this is not going to be a trend now to bring down England players as we approach a competition that England could possibly win.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Kyle Walker is a great football but it's been clear for a while that's he's not got much going on in his brain. The number of nonsense things he's done and been involved in is rather crazy

I'm sure Walkers wife will be very accepting when Kyle says "Sorry I cheated on you and got her pregnant.. But people make mistakes!"

So I ask again why is that of public interest ? Surely now the world knows about it, that makes it even worse for her ?

• Like 1

Has Rashford been having affairs that I haven't heard about?

We hear a lot about African players who regularly send large amount of cash home (Mane, Salah etc) but very few English players who does good for those not as fortunate as themselves.

Rashford could hve joined them but instead put a lot of effort into helping people.

I find it most unfair to group him with Walker.

• Like 8

Only rich and famous people have affairs??

I don't particularly give a monkies where Kyle sticks his old Walker....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Hope this is not going to be a trend now to bring down England players as we approach a competition that England could possibly win.

Wouldn’t lose too much sleep over it. Bigging it up since ‘66 and still we wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Yep. Won't be the first time. The media don't actually want England to do well as they'd have nothing to write about

• Like 2

We all have a skeleton or two in the cupboard with regards the opposite sex, It is the price of being what we are.

Walkers's behaviour was astonishing and way beyond the pale of decency. Quite awful, in fact.

I suspect he is more cunning than bright.

However, he is a top class player in an emerging team of potential champions.

Concentrate upon that and let the ars-hole sort out his own mess. He is due a massive fall, but not in the England shirt, I hope.

7 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Halfway to Boris Johnson's score.

How many of the people making judgements about Walker voted for Johnson? 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Halfway to Boris Johnson's score.

Mr Johnson has 6 declared kids, and then a few rumours kicking around, especially around someone he promoted in his honours list.  Kyle has a fair way to go to catch that particular entitled philanderer.

Edited by Newtopia

12 hours ago, daly said:
  • What a barstad he is

Is the second part of your name "Mail"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

How many of the people making judgements about Walker voted for Johnson? 

Yep, that's what I was implying.

Young, black, working class Kyle has five kids with two women as a result of extra-marital affairs and is a 'barstad'.

Old, white, upper-class Boris has nine kids by four women (with rumours of others) as a result of extra-marital affairs and more than ten million people voted for him to lead our country.

But given the OP's posting history, I think I know which one word in my paragraph about Walker he has a problem with. 

• Like 5

Kyle is from a high rise estate here in Sheffield. With that background he was lucky that the charity based here, Football Unites, Racism Divides, spotted his talents and got him into the academy at Sheffield United. I'd hate to think where he would have ended up otherwise. He shows all the propensity to be led astray as many of his pals in the same high rises probably have been. However (and believe me, it is not for the want of trying by better people than me locally trying to counsel him on this) he needs to use his wealth and fame better than what he has done recently. He is, after all, just a pulled hamstring away from it all crashing down around him. 

15 hours ago, Yellow Wal said:

Has Rashford been having affairs that I haven't heard about?

We hear a lot about African players who regularly send large amount of cash home (Mane, Salah etc) but very few English players who does good for those not as fortunate as themselves.

Rashford could hve joined them but instead put a lot of effort into helping people.

I find it most unfair to group him with Walker.

Jude Bellingham does huge amounts to support the youth of Birmingham

14 hours ago, ricardo said:

Read all about it in the Curtain Twitchers Gazette.

Indeed. 

In the modern world you read, find, consume precisely the news you look for. 

As the very wise William James said of us all:

’…by and large people become what they think about themselves’ 

Be careful what you allow into your body and mind. You are the product. It’s a battle for eyeballs. 

Parma

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
And no, I didn’t know about it.

5 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Indeed. 

In the modern world you read, find, consume precisely the news you look for. 

As the very wise William James said of us all:

’…by and large people become what they think about themselves’ 

Be careful what you allow into your body and mind. You are the product. It’s a battle for eyeballs. 

Parma

Perhaps a damning indictment of how long we each spend browsing the Pinkun forum 😳

5 hours ago, Newtopia said:

Mr Johnson has 6 declared kids, and then a few rumours kicking around, especially around someone he promoted in his honours list.  Kyle has a fair way to go to catch that particular entitled philanderer.

Eh, no - it is hard to keep up but 4 with his second wife, the one that was covered by the super injunction for some time, 3 with his third wife and counting.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Maybe she will maybe she won’t, that’s life. Walker has made his bed (literally) and he has to lie in it 

just a shame the whole saga has to be aired out to dry for all and sundry 

17 hours ago, Yellow Wal said:

Many English players help out those less fortunate, but they don't use it as a PR campaign, many do it under a pseudonym and keep it very much behind closed doors.

It's understandable too, Look at the crap that Henderson received because of his support for various communities and charities.  People wouldn't have given two ****s if that was all behind doors, but of course, he was creating awareness for various charities and communities, so by default had to be public.

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Many English players help out those less fortunate, but they don't use it as a PR campaign, many do it under a pseudonym and keep it very much behind closed doors.

It's understandable too, Look at the crap that Henderson received because of his support for various communities and charities.  People wouldn't have given two ****s if that was all behind doors, but of course, he was creating awareness for various charities and communities, so by default had to be public.

It was the hypocrisy around Henderson that people (rightly) ridiculed him for. Lecturing the country (where homophobia has all but disappeared) about gay rights then taking a sack load of money to play in a league where homosexuality is illegal. I notice he didn’t lecture the Saudis in the same way while he was over there though 

On 05/02/2024 at 18:44, Fen Canary said:

It was the hypocrisy around Henderson that people (rightly) ridiculed him for. Lecturing the country (where homophobia has all but disappeared) about gay rights then taking a sack load of money to play in a league where homosexuality is illegal. I notice he didn’t lecture the Saudis in the same way while he was over there though 

Where homophobia has all but disappeared?  Yeah, right.

It hasn’t disappeared, it’s gone incognito.  It’s turned from outright banning gay people from various places, abusing them, beating them up, to more subtle forms of discrimination, lower pay rises and promotion prospects, being excluded from things, presumptions made.  We’re not enlightened, we’re covert.

On 05/02/2024 at 11:25, shefcanary said:

Kyle is from a high rise estate here in Sheffield. With that background he was lucky that the charity based here, Football Unites, Racism Divides, spotted his talents and got him into the academy at Sheffield United. I'd hate to think where he would have ended up otherwise. 

Might have lived in a council flat, but I thought he grew up in Sharrow, round the Eccy Road area, one of the nicest parts of Sheffield isn't it? 

Alpha males always have more sexual opportunities than beta males. It's a risk that wives and girlfriends of alpha males take