Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Coventry predicitions

With all the talk of transfer deadline day, we (cambridge) seem to have forgotten there is a game on tomorrow.

Tough game, draw would be ok for me, but lets hope SVH comes on to score a last minute winner. Get in!

Can't really afford to lose any home games from now and with Rowe missing it's going to be difficult, a draw wouldn't be a disaster.  

I'm travelling down with 3 Coventry supporting mates so absolutely desperate for a win or it's going to be a long 3 hours driving back. 

Heart say 2-0 victory for us but head says they are playing well so could see reverse of that.

If you've got designs on the top 6 tomorrow needs to be a win. I think we'll get it done 2-1. Our form against the other top of the table sides is pretty good, beat West Brom, beat Hull, unlucky against Leeds, draw away at the binners, unlucky away at West Brom, drew with Saints who are beating everyone.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

If you've got designs on the top 6 tomorrow needs to be a win. I think we'll get it done 2-1. Our form against the other top of the table sides is pretty good, beat West Brom, beat Hull, unlucky against Leeds, draw away at the binners, unlucky away at West Brom, drew with Saints who are beating everyone.

No Rowe is a massive loss though.

I know Rowe is going to be missed,  but surely Sid can take his place? Unless DW wants to " ease him in and take it slowly". 

Start him and if he flags in the second half get Onel on. Simps 

A double substitution by Wagner around the hour mark because he does it every game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry53 said:

I know Rowe is going to be missed,  but surely Sid can take his place? Unless DW wants to " ease him in and take it slowly". 

Start him and if he flags in the second half get Onel on. Simps 

Hopefully wags doesn't do a 'sainz' or sid will be 'ready' 2 games before end of the season 😂 

29 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A double substitution by Wagner around the hour mark because he does it every game.

Manager brings on substitutes shocker.......................

25 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Manager brings on substitutes shocker.......................

Rigidly on the hour mark a double one irrespective of how the game is panning out.

Edited by TIL 1010

I predict Wagner will look miserable and nobody will offer me a haribo. Not even a fried egg or a foam heart, gutted.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Don’t most mangers tend to start making subs on the hour mark? They may do it earlier if the game is getting away from them but most start introducing some fresh legs around that time 

59 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I predict Wagner will look miserable and nobody will offer me a haribo. Not even a fried egg or a foam heart, gutted.

And I predict if we win tomorrow we won’t see you on here until at least Sunday and if we lose you will be here like a bad rash all night on every single thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coventry have lost only once in their last 16 matches.

That run includes a win over Leicester and a draw against Leeds.

I think we'll do well to scrape a draw. 1-1.

Wagner makes subs earlier than most because they are spent by then.  The issue is fitness, we were told at beginning of season because of extensive sessions would be fitter.  No evidence of being fitter, Rowe normally off by 70 mins.  Rowe should be special case and needs to be handled carefully and not slogged to exhaustion, he will not last.

7 hours ago, Well b back said:

And I predict if we win tomorrow we won’t see you on here until at least Sunday and if we lose you will be here like a bad rash all night on every single thread.

Well I’ll be at the game so I might not be on all day, correct.

Enjoy trimming the raspberry bushes this afternoon, my man.

3 minutes ago, A K Narey said:

This has the feeling of a "must not lose" game. I am going for a 3-1 win.

OTBC 

Are we talking Southanpton everyone behind the ball tactics? Can’t wait for that!

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

0-3 Szmodics all 3  😁 

I must have missed his transfer from Blackburn

• Haha 3

2-1 city and Real Buh heads to The Lion and Castle for some bitty for comfort