Sign in to follow this  
norwich canary

Ipswich aren’t holding about

Made 2 very good signings already

what has knapper done , like everywhere at the club he hasn’t done anything , he really is a waste of space 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

what has knapper done , like everywhere at the club he hasn’t done anything , he really is a waste of space 

Webber would have signed someone by now.

• Haha 1

Just now, hogesar said:

Yes, and we would all be moaning about what a waste of money it was! 😉

• Haha 7

Not interested in signing players for the sake of signing. Get rid of players that have served us, but outlived their purpose, and look for what will fit our planned future template where we can. Action for the sake of action is likely to fail.

25 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

Looking at your posting history you appear to be on the wrong forum. The one you want is called TWTD. Might need to change your user name to something more appropriate though!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah someone useless 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yep a 34 year old on a free. 

Travis is a great signing tbf. The lad who was on loan at West Brom is very highly thought of at Brighton, but didn’t get much game time at the Hawthorns.

They’re going for it. Which they should be in their current position. I would like to have seen us make a couple of early signings.. Pinkun lads were suggesting a couple of weeks back there would be business.. which I kinda hoped meant they had a bit of intel that a deal or two was tied up. 

We don't know how good these players are but if I'm a town fan I'm pleased they're getting business done early. Suggests they knew who they wanted and were proactive. Us on the other hand.... Well, we'll see.

Don't think we'll be doing much. There doesn't seem much love for Wagner from the fans and Knapper's gone all quiet.

Makes sense for the Binners to strengthen, may as well just go for it. You'd expect us to do the same in their position.

1 hour ago, norwich canary said:

Wow has 14 years of inferiority lead to this irrational obsession about our new sporting director? Jealous and sad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Travis is a great signing tbf. The lad who was on loan at West Brom is very highly thought of at Brighton, but didn’t get much game time at the Hawthorns.

They’re going for it. Which they should be in their current position. I would like to have seen us make a couple of early signings.. Pinkun lads were suggesting a couple of weeks back there would be business.. which I kinda hoped meant they had a bit of intel that a deal or two was tied up. 

Travis can’t be that good if Blackburn are prepared to send him out on loan 

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Don't think we'll be doing much. There doesn't seem much love for Wagner from the fans and Knapper's gone all quiet.

Makes sense for the Binners to strengthen, may as well just go for it. You'd expect us to do the same in their position.

Exactly. And you'd expect them to do the same in ours.

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

We seem frozen in headlights as a club. Total inertia from the top 

Why - because we haven’t loaned two players in, both of whom you’d have undoubtedly said weren’t what we needed?  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, norwich canary said:

Who gives a ****e about that lot, now jog on to your ip**** forum 

Why aren’t you on your own forum celebrating your 4 points from 15 or even trying to beat up little old ladies.

4 hours ago, norwich canary said:

“We (Binners) aren’t holding about. “

Good grief. Another illiterate Binner infests the forum. 

How depressing. 

7 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

“We (Binners) aren’t holding about. “

Good grief. Another illiterate Binner infests the forum. 

How depressing. 

Nah, that's just Waveney being a **** 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My ears also picked up when I heard Diaz had joined Blades on loan, and my wba pal in pub not happy about loosing Jeremy Sarmiento (to you know who), would be nice to have something up our sleeve this Jan. 

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Why - because we haven’t loaned two players in, both of whom you’d have undoubtedly said weren’t what we needed?  

No because a misfiring manager hasn’t been fired, we haven’t made any moves yet when they so clearly need making and we don’t seem to be addressing the crisis at all 

Travis is a good player, but wanted to leave, is their captain and had been frozen out for whatever reason

he's apparently on 5k+ a week so if he wasn't playing makes sense for them to get him off their books

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yeah another Wagner

7 hours ago, Sufyellow said:

Yep a 34 year old on a free. 

Or another Sainz.