Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Agent Farke

I feel like this game will be season defining  for both even though there’ll still be a long way to go.

Lose this and the crumbs of doubt could start boggling at Ipswich enough to become a problem. Win it and I can’t see even them choking it from that far ahead.

7 hours ago, K Lo said:

I am expecting Leeds to win this.

I absolutely feel this too. Ipswich play good football. But they didn't defend us too well and having seen what Leeds attack can do, I'm aire Leeds will do better than us. Come on Herr Farke! Do the thing.

1 hour ago, nu_matik said:

I absolutely feel this too. Ipswich play good football. But they didn't defend us too well and having seen what Leeds attack can do, I'm aire Leeds will do better than us. Come on Herr Farke! Do the thing.

This is the biggest issue Ipswich have if they want a promotion run. Their defence is still league one quality and is one of the worst in the league. Of course ours is down there too, but unlike us they rather like how we were under Farke have a habbit of being able to outscore their oppisition which has allowed them to be where they are in the table.

But they have been running on luck, their players are looking tired and they do seem like they feel the nerves are kicking in.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

On paper there should be goals a plenty, I imagine a much tight game though. They looked clinical at our place, i fear a 2-0 loss is on the cards. 

Southampton are equal on points with Leeds.

We all know Leeds will fall apart again. Huge weekend for all 3 teams but I just sense Farke has the most pressure on him.

If Ipswich can avoid a defeat that would be a huge result for them.

10 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Early kick off tomorrow and has the opportunity to further dent the binners' promotion hopes after we held them up last week. Should be worth a watch.......

Yep, could be time to get the popcorn out. Plenty of subplots. For starters will there be a Captain Fishpants character? Will we see a wink? Have they been practicing cupping in the ruck? Etc.

Having said that I think I’ll clean out that drain out the back instead.

Ha, Fishpants – sometimes predictive text comes up with the goods.

Leeds are struggling at the moment, they miss Byram and the front four just don't score enough. I don't think Farke would be too disappointed with a draw.

49 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Leeds are struggling at the moment, they miss Byram and the front four just don't score enough. I don't think Farke would be too disappointed with a draw.

Farke would be disappointed in a draw as he always enjoys beating ipswich...

57 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Byram? Injured? Never saw that one coming

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Farke would be disappointed in a draw as he always enjoys beating ipswich...

A draw or a loss today could well see Farke out of a job.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DraytonBoy said:

😃

Switched on the tellybox before walking to the Carra...saw the score...

ахах.gif

...set me up nicely that has.

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

4 hours ago, crispeduk said:

Yep, could be time to get the popcorn out. Plenty of subplots. For starters will there be a Captain Fishpants character? Will we see a wink? Have they been practicing cupping in the ruck? Etc.

Having said that I think I’ll clean out that drain out the back instead.

Ha, Fishpants – sometimes predictive text comes up with the goods.

Got that drain cleaned out, have I missed anything? ............... oh, I see. I used the rods, what did Leeds use.

25 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Can’t help but continue to love Farke.

He had a knack of not just winning the crunch games, but winning them big