Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 16

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

It’s the third of the blessed international weekends and we have @twidio picking the final six. Twidio has won before with the final six and when I asked him to take on an international weekend he said “I’d be up for that”. So I reckon we’ve got the right PUP in the hot seat in order to land a winning six. He's having a proftable season too with 9/14 64% winning picks at a profit of .49.  Let’s help him crack this with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Ryan, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

North of the border this week, an offering from Scottish League 2

Dunfermline (3rd, 7-2-3 22-11) v Elgin (2nd bottom, 2-3-6 10-21) - Home Win

Best of luck Twidio, and all you PUPs 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to young twidio not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A World Cup qualifier from Africa and a HOME WIN for SENEGAL v South Sudan.

In a bid to stop my losing streak, France to beat Gibraltar. 

Very best of luck. 

My out of form pick is from League Two on Saturday where I think...

Stockport          v          Colchester          Home Win

Looks like most of the 'low hanging fruit' has already been chosen this week so my pick is Dumbarton v Elgin home win.

Good luck Ryan!

Hi PUPs, for the dreaded (and increasingly ever more boring) international break I'll go for a Belarus home win vs. Andorra.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I’m looking forward to picking the final six. I will post them tomorrow night

Good luck

• Thanks 1

These 1/100 shots aren't much use for an acca, so I'll take a little more risk on board in an effort to offer some value.

In the National League, Bromley are sitting in 4th position and their only league defeat in the last 17 games was away to table-topping Chesterfield. They're 7-1-1 at home, with their only home defeat being early on to second-placed Barnet.

AFC Fylde have won two of their last three, but before that had only won one of the previous 13. They currently sit second from bottom, with an away record of 2-1-6. Despite their coupon-busting 4-0 away win at Gateshead last time out, they're 23rd in the table for a reason, so odds of 4/5 on the home win look extremely generous.

Good luck, everyone; it's always a fool's errand trying to find a suitable six during the international break, so the very best of luck to @twidio in particular!

Good luck Twidio,

Dunfermline Athletic v INVERNESS CALEDONION THISTLE - AWAY WIN in the Scottish Championship.

Inverness, unbeaten in 5 under their new manager Duncan Ferguson, are in my opinion in a false position in the league due to a really poor start to their season.

Dunfermline won 1 in their last 5 against bottom of the table Greenock Morton.

Good luck to all pickers on a difficult international weekend

Leedscanary

Food luck PUPS….

For me Holland v Rep Of Ireland - Home win.

have a great weekend PUPS.

The Wien section of the Austrian Landesliga.

Union Mauer to win at home against Austria XIII.

Union Mauer have a 7-0-0 home record while Austria XIII (even though playing with two extra men?) have a 1-1-5 away record, and seem to pick up points only against equally lowly sides.

The odds are 1/5.

Good luck to all!

On the weekend that I "celebrate" my 60th birthday, I'm heading to Italy for the Final Six.

An Away Win for Pergolettese U19s at Carrarese U19s. 11th (out of 13) at home to 2nd. Odds are 4/5.

Best of luck to @twidio and the rest of the PUP everywhere.

33 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

On the weekend that I "celebrate" my 60th birthday, I'm heading to Italy for the Final Six.

An Away Win for Pergolettese U19s at Carrarese U19s. 11th (out of 13) at home to 2nd. Odds are 4/5.

Best of luck to @twidio and the rest of the PUP everywhere.

I’ve been to Rome twice, wherever you’re going in Italy it’s great. 

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Twidio ed ai tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮🙏🏽💃🕺

My sister lives in France, I have love for France 🇫🇷…I also really like food so:

France vs Gibraltar - Home win 🏡🏆 

As for the Norwich bet;: BTTS no 🤗

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮🦮🤗🕺💃🙏🏽🏡🏆😂🤷‍♂️

Helolo everyone 

Thanks for all the great suggestions. The final 6 I have gone for is

Dumbarton vs Elgin - Home win

France vs Gibraltar - Home win

Senegal vs South Sudan - Home win

Stockport vs Colchester - Home win

Spain vs Georgia - Home win