GodlyOtsemobor

**Official Lappinitup match thread Rotherham vs Norwich**

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

We've been shīté

Blaming players who aren't even playing is also shīté

I don't think it was anything to do with today. It was a reflection on yesterday and what we have in reserve. Not sure it was anything to do with todays game  but no need for you to go off piste as well.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

I don't think it was anything to do with today. It was a reflection on yesterday and what we have in reserve. Not sure it was anything to do with todays game  but no need for you to go off piste as well.

I will do what I must obi-wan 

Not a good half.They took their chances well.

Not heard much of Fass to be fair,Idah not getting much service,most of the action is in our defence/midfield.We just havent got going.

Some overreaction on posts on here.

12 minutes ago, Yellowfuture said:

Huge scapegoat opportunities today, I wonder who will get the award.

I blame the kit

I wonder if the people who dream up these hideous designs ever contemplate that one day, professional footballers may have to go out and actually play football wearing them?

20 minutes ago, S_81 said:

McClean and Gibson back to their worst today. Plenty of other rubbish performances on that pitch too mind you 

Absolutely. The two you mention have been no worse than anyone else so far.

And Fassnacht makes a nuisance of himself in the box - and from nowhere we're back in it. Rotherham still deserve to be ahead on the balance of play though, to be fair - really imposed their game on us.

I might be old fashioned, but I strongly disagree with wearing away kits if there’s no colour clash.

S*d marketing deals with manufacturers, the home colours are our identity. Changing the kit for no sporting reason in the middle of a good run is like needlessly changing the entire starting eleven.

It might seem a superficial issue to some, but I genuinely believe it has a tangible, negative impact. And that’s even before considering how bl**dy disgusting this purple monstrosity is. 

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I blame the kit

I wonder if the people who dream up these hideous designs ever contemplate that one day, professional footballers may have to go out and actually play football wearing them?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Not a good half.They took their chances well.

Not heard much of Fass to be fair,Idah not getting much service,most of the action is in our defence/midfield.We just havent got going.

Some overreaction on posts on here.

The thing is we've been playing basically the same all season, just previously we've been taking an unusually high proportion of our chances.

This is how we're set up. If the rapid transitions break down then it looks remarkably like us struggling to get out and giving the ball away. We're always going to be vulnerable. We just hope to ultimately have a bit more quality than the opposition. 

1 minute ago, Helsinki canary said:

Stacey having his worst game

What wait.... hes better than Max Aarons after one game....

Or thats what half the board was saying

Let me be the first BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again- well thats if we dont win 😅

4 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

What wait.... hes better than Max Aarons after one game....

Or thats what half the board was saying

He has been great until today, still time to improve 

Coventry / Watford and Ipswich / Cardiff are now a pair of Desmonds. Can we join them?

Kenny’s having a shocker it’s got to be said

keep going lads point away here would be a good result considering it’s within grasp

• Like 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Kenny’s having a shocker it’s got to be said

keep going lads point away here would be a good result considering it’s within grasp

If we score in the next 10 mins then you could also say 3 points are not far away. Put the foot down and go for it, 20 mins to go and bits of magic and team effort can lift us up.

Could be an og, deflected shot who cares just push on with the goal being to win.