GodlyOtsemobor

**Official Lappinitup match thread Rotherham vs Norwich**

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Think this 2 week int. break coming up looks well timed,

Counted 7 players,...

Hwang,Baath,Forshaw,Hernandez,Sainz,Sorenson,Tomkinson..

who maybe available after. Whilst not all would start, the rest would certainly make our bench look stronger

Tomkinson won’t be, as he’s going out on loan to Bradford

Couldn't find a working stream today so not watching. BBC stats suggest we've dominated the first half. Decent share of possession, more shots. If you're watching, would you say that's misleading, as those stats can often be? Or is it a case of Rotherham taking their chances? In other words, can anyone reassure me it's not as bad a performance as the score makes it sound?!

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 15.53.06.png

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Couldn't find a working stream today so not watching. BBC stats suggest we've dominated the first half. Decent share of possession, more shots. If you're watching, would you say that's misleading, as those stats can often be? Or is it a case of Rotherham taking their chances? In other words, can anyone reassure me it's not as bad a performance as the score makes it sound?!

You can see mark rivers here http://www.fawanews.com/

I know its only half time but have written this off - Rotherham hard enough place to go to without giving them 2-0 lead 

4 minutes ago, Yellowfuture said:

Huge scapegoat opportunities today, I wonder who will get the award.

It appears Hwang is one. Amazing considering he hasn't even stepped foot on a blade of grass yet. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Haha 2

You know how to pass a ball right?

Our players don't. That sums us up.

In other words, can anyone reassure me it's not as bad a performance as the score makes it sound?!

No I can't, that was an utter shambles. Worst performance under Wagner, in fact Smith would do well to get us playing as bad as that half.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Massively misleading 

2 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Relying on stats is no good.

I used my eyes and we were second beat to everything, Rotherham deserve the lead.

1 minute ago, HazzaJet said:

Tomkinson won’t be, as he’s going out on loan to Bradford

Going?...if it didnt happen by 11pm last night (and I havent seen that it did), he wont be...not until January,anyway

Cheers - that's my usual source but it was buffering like crazy for me today. Either that or our players were moving really slowly.

They added more servers about 30 mins in 

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Relying on stats is no good.

I used my eyes and we were second beat to everything, Rotherham deserve the lead.

Indeed, which is why I asked those who were watching. Out of reactions, but thanks to all for the replies.

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Like 1

Kind of thought they would be a tough side for us today and our new approach of getting the ball wide and crosses in, kind of plays into their game plan/limitations.

This is where we will have to be bold and change it up a little. Get Barnes up top, Nunez in behind him and try and get on the ball for a bit, change gino for McCullum if he is having one and don’t be shy to bring placheta in for either Rowe or fassnacht. 

The better team is winning. We've been pretty dreadful.

I disagree with suggestions of the subs at half-time, go scream at them now and give them 10-15 to rectify their mistakes, then make changes.

4 minutes ago, Yellowfuture said:

Huge scapegoat opportunities today, I wonder who will get the award.

Is that the best contribution? Slag off fellow posters. Tell us what you think of the game.

3 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Cheers - that's my usual source but it was buffering like crazy for me today. Either that or our players were moving really slowly.

Yeah it was bad for about 15 minutes. Seems to have been sorted and was working fine for the rest of the half.... Unfortunately 😂

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Is that the best contribution? Slag off fellow posters. Tell us what you think of the game.

Total carp and I blame Sargent 

5 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Try cdn-dot-buffsportshub-dot-stream 😉

3 minutes ago, Haus said:

They added more servers about 30 mins in 

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yeah it was bad for about 15 minutes. Seems to have been sorted and was working fine for the rest of the half.... Unfortunately 😂

Does this mean I have to watch the second half? FFS.

• Haha 1

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

We've been shīté

Blaming players who aren't even playing is also shīté

8 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Deserved lead for Rotherham. We’ve been awful, literally struggling to string a couple of passes together.