GodlyOtsemobor

**Official Lappinitup match thread Rotherham vs Norwich**

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

20230902_134054.jpg

Bloody hell, even the camera's soused already! Fair play! 😉

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well, that definitely wasn't on the Great Yorkshire Run course back in 2011. Not sure if the route's changed, but it pretty much went up to Hillsborough and came back to the city centre.

This cemetery Road. Kills me every time! 1 mile at 8%.

2 keepers on bench surely could have another outfield player to fill in, maybe youngster to give a taste of first team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pete said:

2 keepers on bench surely could have another outfield player to fill in, maybe youngster to give a taste of first team.

Either Gunn is carrying an injury or Wagner is making a point about what happened yesterday 

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Why couldn’t this new young striker from Man City be on the bench or Dickson-Peters? 

The striker was signed after the noon deadline to register for this match. Not sure about Dickson-Peters.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

The striker was signed after the noon deadline to register for this match. Not sure about Dickson-Peters.

No the lad from Man City was signed before 12 noon 

7 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Why couldn’t this new young striker from Man City be on the bench or Dickson-Peters? 

Probably playing for the u23s with forshaw

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

No the lad from Man City was signed before 12 noon 

You sure? The video was filmed when still quite light but the info to fans was very late. 

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

How strange. But thanks for the info.

Not really, Wagner said in the presser that he was going to play in the u23s to get the minutes under his belt.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

You sure? The video was filmed when still quite light but the info to fans was very late. 

Saw it reported before lunchtime yesterday but it depends when the registration went through I suppose

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

How strange. But thanks for the info.

Nah not strange at all, needs 90 minutes to get match fit, he isn't going to get that sat on the 1st team bench, we have Gibbs and Nunez for today. 

I'm sure forshaw will play a couple more games during the break to get his legs up to speed then he'll be back in the 1st team. 

• Like 1

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Nah not strange at all, needs 90 minutes to get match fit, he isn't going to get that sat on the 1st team bench, we have Gibbs and Nunez for today. 

I'm sure forshaw will play a couple more games during the break to get his legs up to speed then he'll be back in the 1st team. 

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Not really, Wagner said in the presser that he was going to play in the u23s to get the minutes under his belt.

Yeah, that's fair enough. 

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Saw it reported before lunchtime yesterday but it depends when the registration went through I suppose

Couldda been borderline, sure. Double-checked the live transfer deadline day and that was reported late. Either way, he's in the building and no doubt they're looking at him.

2 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

I remember it well, Hucks at his best! 

I don't remember him getting that stroppy with the other team too often.🙂

Dickson Peters been here ages not given any first team encouragement wasting his time here