Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 2

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

You PUPs certainly set our season off with a bang last weekend with some brilliant picks and suggestions making it a double winning weekend. With a donation from another poster who supports us we added £168.57 to our presentation pot…

This weekend we’ve got our current profitability champion @Inch High aka Inchy.. making the final six selections. Inchy’s profitability league win last season puts him in an exclusive club with @Kathy as the only PUPs to have won both our leagues. Inchy’s had five previous final six wins too so we’re in safe hand this weekend. Let’s find him our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

@KiwiScot is making the selections for our game at Southampton on Saturday. Kiwi is also a former PUPs league winner as well as having three previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board. He’s won before when making the match picks so let’s help Kiwi to another win with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Bernie and Ken, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

Villarreal v Real betis 

Barnes to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Thanks 1

First day of the Ligue 1 season, and the ever-dominant PSG are somehow only 3/10 to win at home to Lorient... seems pretty generous given the ridiculous strength of their squad, even with the loss of Messi and question marks over Mbappé.

As for the Norwich match, I feel our high-press game coupled with Russell Martin's insistence on playing out from the back could yield some interesting situations... but then again we do look quite well-drilled defensively of late.

Could be a bit of a chess match, so I'll go with under 0.5 goals in the first half (i.e. 0-0 at half time), which is 2/1 on Bill Hill.

Best of luck, everyone... let's see if we can make lightning strike twice! 🙂

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Inchy and Kiwi not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the sardine catchers and a HOME WIN for SPORTING LISBON v FC Vizela.

For the Norwich game H/T draw F/T City.

Wolfie's made it a hard act to follow this weekend so I'll see what pans out. Hopefully something special.

For Inchy - Brentford v Tottenham - Away Win

Edit: And big thank you to Pupsanonymous the 2nd for the funding this chance.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

I think Cardiff to win at home to QPR looks like crazy good value at Evens so that's my pick for Inchy.

For Kiwi - Ben Gibson to be booked at any time is 5/2, if you're feeling really lucky you can get 12/1 for him to be booked first.

• Thanks 1

Cardiff City v QPR, looks like a decent home win to me.

As for the NCFC game, HT / FT, draw / Southampton looks like an interesting bet to me.

Good luck all

Good luck as always, great result last weekend!

For me it’s Jablonec v Sparta Prague -Away win.

As for Norwich, just can’t see anything other than a 1-0 win to Southampton….let’s go daft Omobamadele to score!

OTBC.

Arsenal for me please

As for Norwich im hoping a draw 🤞

Good Luck Inchy and Kiwi 😄

A Sunday afternoon offering from Sweden this week 

BK Hacken (3rd, 12-2-4 45-20) v Varborgs (bottom, 2-5-11 16-33) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck Inchy, Kiwi, and all you PUPs 

For Inchy...

I'm with Sid this week...

BK Hacken          v          Varborgs          Home Win

For Kiwi...

Sarge to score the First Goal

I’m hoping for a draw, reckon it won’t be goalless though, 1-1 with Barnes for us.

I reckon we should also hope for a dodgy start for the binmen, Stoke to win - seems pretty good odds at 5/2 or thereabouts. 

• Like 1

Sweden for me and Vasteras to beat Helsingborg in the Supperetan. Second top vs second bottom. 

For Norwich maybe H/T Southampton, full time Norwich. Great odds, but obviously for a reason. 

Very best of luck. 

8 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m hoping for a draw, reckon it won’t be goalless though, 1-1 with Barnes for us.

I reckon we should also hope for a dodgy start for the binmen, Stoke to win - seems pretty good odds at 5/2 or thereabouts. 

Welcome to Pups. Any questions feel free to ask and no doubt someone on the thread will help.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

Hi PUPs, staying in the leagues of the Midnight Sun and going to Iceland with KEFLAVÍK VS. VALUR (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Duffman (oh yeeeeeeaaaah) to crash a header in from a corner anytime (10/1) although you might want to also cover him doing it at our end too (OG in the game also 10/1). 😁

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

12 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

@Parma Ham's gone mouldy

Any chance I can get your Norwich pick in before late Friday evening? I'll probably still be thinking about it then knowing me, but I want to get them out quicker this time.

Certo cugino 👍🦮

Will be about 8-9 Fri 🦮🤗

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮👍🙏🏽

Hi All,

Great start last week! Good luck to Inch and Kiwi this week.

WATFORD v Plymouth - HOME WIN in The Championship

For our game, Sara to score 2 or more is 50/1 - I fancy this is going to happen at least once this season...

Good luck everyone!

Leedscanary

Thankyou Nutty for the intro and all the picks so far from my fellow pup's.

As ever each and every selection will be given due consideration before I post my final 6 tomorrow evening.

Please keep them coming ladies and gents and thanks again.

• Like 1

Hi pups

excellent stuff last week,

My pick this week is in Belgium 

UNION ST GILLOISE v oud heverlee leuven

HOME WIN

for the NCFC bet 1-1 draw

Good luck pups

7 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Certo cugino 👍🦮

Will be about 8-9 Fri 🦮🤗

Parma 

Ah ok. I was thinking earlier than that. It will all work out in the end. I want to post at 5pm, but probably it will drag a bit longer than that.

Edited by KiwiScot

I’ll stick with the Scottish prem this week and go for Rangers to win against Livingston. For our match I’m not too sure about a score but I’ll go for Sara to score anytime. Good luck pups!

Already struggling to find games that match my new strategy so I'm heading to the Peruvian Primera Division and a Home Win for Universitario vs Deportivo Binacional.

For the Norwich match, Nathan Tella and Josh Sargeant both to score.

Good luck to @Inch High aka Inchy.., @KiwiScot and all the PUPs wherever you are. 

S****horpe to beat Peterborough Sports for me please.

For City's game 0-1 Barnes.

Good luck Inchy and Kiwi.

8 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Thanks for all the picks so far, last few hours to get onboard before I make my final selections. 

Pick for the Norwich game?

Edited by KiwiScot