1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Stripe down the side looks a bit off. Should either be a side panel in green or missing altogether. Fairly "meh" effort, I'm not unhappy with it, but I think we could have done better.

Side stripe is one too many on already 5 too many. If the stripes ended immediately above the Lotus logo it would have been much much better.

I really like it, they had a hard job of following on from last years home kit, but this kit looks lovely 

Edited by Top corner

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Side stripe is one too many on already 5 too many. If the stripes ended immediately above the Lotus logo it would have been much much better.

Dunno, I kinda like the "ladder" effect it produces with the thickness of the stripes in question. If anything, I'd argue the stripes should not go the whole way around the shirt and should just be sponsor width for balance, or maybe even a little shorter than that.

I think that's what grinds me a little - horizontal stripes around the whole shirt is pretty much as old as time and a bit more imagination in presenting them would have worked better for me.

My initial reaction was that it was terrible.

Having spent a bit of time looking at it, I think it's pretty good. Maybe a little low-energy but it probably wasn't possible to match last years without a full on Asics reimagining. 

Lots of people saying the yellow is too yellow which, coming from Norwich fans, is a baffling statement.

The only thing I'd change is the side stripe to yellow which would make everything look a bit more intentional. Big fan of the hoops going all the way around.

• Like 1

I wish the stripes continued across the sleeve and it didn’t have the vertical bar randomly on both sides. Something just doesn’t work for me… so will stick with last season’s shirt, until the next one. But at least the away kit looks good. No wonder they released it first!! 

Couldn't care less about the shirt. Its yellow and green that's our colours so does a job.

Much more concerned that we dont have the required standard if personal to fill said shirts. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Have heard on the grapevine from those seemingly in the know that its going to be a rather marmite kit that many won't like.

Could be nonsense mind as most of this comes from twitter and Facebook and lets be honest everyone seems to have a friend who's 'in the know..'

If it wasn't for Facebook and Twatter you wouldn't be able to start so many threads.

It'll be like watching this with my kids again...at least Fimbo seems happier than Barnes

Watch Fimbles | Prime Video

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Haha 3

Why do we need a new kit? There was a new shirt last season if I am not mistaken. Are the two year cycles for kits a thing of the past.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

Are the two year cycles for kits a thing of the past.

In a word, yes.

4 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

Why do we need a new kit? There was a new shirt last season if I am not mistaken. Are the two year cycles for kits a thing of the past.

I also thought there was a 2 year cycle !

3 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

We don't need a new kit but for as long as people buy the new kit and the club makes a profit there will be a new kit every season.

It is just a bit meh.

Shame they didn’t just reverse the away kit.

Not awful, but not as good as last years effort. Better than the couple of kits before that.

Edited by yellow_belly

8 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Is this more what people were hoping for?

6094-604~2.jpg

Much nicer. 

or, this: 

IMG_4528.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

That hasn't been in practice for years now although there is lobbying from the top clubs to bring it back. 

I don't see why they can't alternate the home/away kit releases each year, so each kit still lasts for 2 cycles but the club can realise a new kit each summer still.

23/24 = New home kit

24/25 = New away kit

25/26 = New home kit

etc...

• Like 1

It's absolutely horrendous one of the worst home kits ever , however the away kit is pretty cool so I think I'll be getting that one.just a question who is that modelling the away kit it looks just like Wes , is it Duffy?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bovril said:

I don't see why they can't alternate the home/away kit releases each year, so each kit still lasts for 2 cycles but the club can realise a new kit each summer still...

It’s all about the money innit

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

52 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

My initial reaction was that it was terrible.

Having spent a bit of time looking at it, I think it's pretty good. Maybe a little low-energy but it probably wasn't possible to match last years without a full on Asics reimagining. 

Lots of people saying the yellow is too yellow which, coming from Norwich fans, is a baffling statement.

The only thing I'd change is the side stripe to yellow which would make everything look a bit more intentional. Big fan of the hoops going all the way around.

Always look out for your comments when it comes to kits, good synopsis