cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Baggies V Canaries*

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Said it a few times and I'll keep saying it - massive, massive summer coming up. We are now, at best, a mid-table Championship club. Which way we go from there will all depend on the decisions made by Webber in the coming months (who, unfortunately, isn't going anywhere).

OTBC

Sad has it sounds we are not even a mid champ side more like a bottom 6 side

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

We are in a mess.

And it doesn't look like it's going to improve.

That said, a few new recruitments and we could be buzzing again, but I suspect no one now fancies Webber or Wagner to improve things

I think they said on tv lowest points for play off place and we can not even get in there 

time for change Webber out 

Hope Rob Butler can interview Webber and ask him how he's going to make us a top 26 team again. Looks like another 5 year rebuild

Not fit enough, not ready. A very hard pre-season is needed to lick this team into some semblance of shape. A few new faces wouldn't go amiss either.

Weakest team I can remember. By weak I mean characterless, lethargic, unbothered, careless, unprofessional . They looked disinterested and just could not give a fig.

Be interesting when the 26000 plus crowd is announced next week 

20 empty seats within spitting distance of me for the Swansea game

PS Know the club count season ticket holders but sure they know exact gate by turnstiles 

Edited by daly

Just now, Pyro Pete said:

The Blackpool game is going to be carnage, isn't it.

Needs to be. Whether Webber or Wagner go or not, it will send a message that the credit in the bank has well and truly been spent. Webber if he wants to keep his job should show some humility and take full responsibility for the current on field problems. 

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

We're 12th in a 24-team league. 17 wins and 17 defeats. We couldn't possibly be more mid-table.

Yes but we were 5th when Wagner came in and on form since then we are 23rd 

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Wagner better than Smith? Pah.

Two cheeks of the same ****..

Noticed none of them looked remotely devastated at full time. I presume that’s the deep seated apathy that has taken route. Players just completely devoid of emotion and belief. Club is rotten to the core. I bet the dressing room is a right barrel of banter now!

The decline in this team is absolutely unbelievable. If not for the lucky run under Smith earlier in the season we could've actually been fighting relegation. What has happened to these players? Very worried about next season.

2 minutes ago, Helsinki canary said:

Andrew Hughes is fighting with the Norwich crowd

He had to be restrained by the stewards as it kicked off with the fans

33 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Petulant. Threw a strop being subbed at Stoke too. And he was awful that day.

Talking about today sunshine

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Yes but we were 5th when Wagner came in and on form since then we are 23rd 

I’m not defending Wagners recent record, but the whole ‘we were 5th’ stuff discounts that we had played a game earlier than the others in the league and after the results the following day we were actually in 11th. Can we just make that clear, we are not the sensationalist press brigade 

Norwich coaching staff abuse the Norwich fans?  Andrew Hughes , should really be coaching a Sunday pub team , such a professional.

I wonder what Wagner is watching sometimes. The subs were just mind-boggling. But we can't just keep sacking managers - 3 coaches have tried with these players; they just aren't very good.

I've been toying with my season ticket renewal and if we give Byram a new contract I think that would make my mind up. He's not a bad player when he's playing but that isn't very often and he certainly isn't the future. Signing Idah on for 5 years and giving Hernandez a new deal wasn't a good start for me. We need new blood desperately.