Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 32

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We have another two top PUPs and great friends of our threads in the hot seats this weekend…

@Kathy is picking the final six results. Kathy has a great PUPs cv including 5 final six wins, PUPs league winner, twice profitability league winner and Kathy even managed to win the pools league during the darkest days of lockdown when no football was played. Kathy has also run the sweepstakes for the summer tournaments to add funds to our pot. But good as she is Kathy will need all our help so let’s find her our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

And making the Norwich picks we have @Leedscanary. Forever Arrdee’s young gun Kev also has five final six wins to his name. He’s having another profitable season with picks and is right up there in contention for the profitability league with 19/27 70% winning picks at a profit of 6.5. He’s also won before when making the Norwich match picks so let’s help him to another win with our very best suggestions for the game at Stoke on Saturday.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Kathy and LeedsCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kathy and Kev, the thread is yours...

Edited by nutty nigel

Evening Pups

This weeks risk it for a biscuit shapes up as a classic encounter. On form East Fife chasing a playoff spot against off form Bonnyrigg trying to avoid the drop. Bonnyrigg Rose v East Fife - Away Win

For the Norwich game
Singles or combos of the following. Baker to score,Baker to be booked, Brown to be booked.

It's League 2 this week

Leyton Orient (top) v Colchester (20th) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Stoke/Draw 

Best of luck Kathy, Kev, and all you PUPs 

Come on you lot. If ever there was a picker needed a hand, it's me. Couldn't pick my nose at the moment. Really need lots of suggestions!

My own pick is FC Copenhagen to beat Viborg.

For City's game, I think we'll pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and get a 3-1 win. Good luck Kev.

Hi PUPs, going local for me with DUMBARTON VS. ALBION ROVERS (home win).

For the City bet it's got to be a mind-numbingly dull 0-0 (17/2) with Hanley to be booked first (10/1). 😬

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

For the Final Six, Celtic Home Win against Hibernian.

For the Norwich match, it is difficult knowing which version of the team is going to turn up! We've had two poor performances so we're due an improved one-how about Away Win and Over 2.5 Goals.

Good luck to @Kathy , @Leedscanaryand all the PUPs everywhere.

For @Kathy ....

Plymouth          v          Forest Green          Home Win

For @Leedscanary

Kenny to score or maybe, because this could have happened last night, Kenny to score a header. 50/1 Bet 365

League 1 this week please and I'll go with....

Morecambe v Oxford utd....Draw.

For the Norwich bet I'll go with....

Scoreless draw.

Good luck to Kathy and Kev this week and all our fellow pup's.

Hello Pups .

I’m going CARLISLE v Stevenage home win . About 6/4.

For the Norwich game , Sara to score.

Best of luck everyone. 

Hi there, PUPs! I've got a good feeling about this weekend. The Championship is a strange egg, but this week I think we're going to poach three points from a scrambled Stoke (apologies for the puns, my brain is fried).

For @Kathy , I have to do the horrible reverse psychology thing and pick that 'orrible lot down the road to beat Shrewsbury at around 2/5.

For the match bet and @Leedscanary, I'm going for the grand-slam glory shot... scorecast of 3-1 Norwich / Sargent first goal, at odds of 90/1 (Bill Hill). @nutty nigel, I've had a couple of quid on this on my own account, so if it comes in I'll happily donate 10% of the winnings to the PUPs.

Good luck, everyone!

• Thanks 1

Frosinone to beat Cosenza in Serie B on Saturday. 

Norwich win, Sargent to score and both teams to score. 

Very best of luck. 

This week I’ll go for the Manchester United women to beat Lewes in the women’s FA cup. For our match unfortunately I can see us losing 3-1. Good luck pups!

Good luck PUPS……

For me Hradec Kralove V Sparta Prague- Away Win…..

For City so disappointing recently and Stoke on a decent run I really see our players have given up on this season, 3-0 Stoke win I’m afraid.

OTBC 

Greetings from a very warm Oman!

Tigre to beat Arsenal Sarandi in Argentina for me please a bit way out there I know but I’m going further afield now after my failure last week thanks to Liverpool letting us all down!

For our game I’m going for BTTS

Good luck everyone 

Hi pups

im going to suggest BORUSSIA DORTMUND v fc cologne HOME WIN

For the NCFC game seargant to score last

Good luck all

BRADFORD v Hartlepool - HOME WIN for Kathy

Keep the match selections coming, I'll be back later with my picks

Leedscanary

• Thanks 1

Going for Saarbrucken in the German 3rd division. Still a chance to grab a play off place being the motivation. 1.75 odds on a home win.

For us, despite wanting to be positive, for the CSF I think we may need an insurance bet in terms of a Stoke win. I note Stoke are the slight favourites with the bookies too. Further, there may be goals (over 2.5).

Good luck all.

The CFL B group of the Czech Republic 3.Liga.

Viktoria Zizkov to win at home against Benesov.

Viktoria Zizkov have an 8-1-0 home record and a 5-1-0 form record. Benesov have a 0-1-7 away record and a not so bad 1-2-3 form record. But in their games back after the winter break Viktoria Zizkov have won both,  while Benesov lost away and drew at home. The odds are around 1/7.

---

For the match bet I suggest a double of both teams to score and Norwich City to score in both halves.

Good luck to all!

Hi All,

Many thanks for everyone's suggestions. Form this season has been really hit and and miss so I've tried to spread the bets between a win and a loss, with a bore draw thrown in too.

Huge thanks to @nutty nigel for giving me the opportunity to pick - it's an honour as always.

Here we go then...

Hanley – Score Anytime £1

Aarons – Booked £1

0-0   - £1

3-1 Norwich / Sargent first goal – £1

BTTS - £1

Stoke Win 3-0 - £1

HT/FT Stoke/Draw - £1

Over 2.5 goals - £1

McLean – Score a Header - 50p

Baker to score, Baker to be booked, Brown to be booked. - 50p

Dwight Gayle Hat-trick - 50p

Josh Sargent Hat-trick - 50p

Fingers crossed,

Leedscanary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Kathy …ed anche tutti i voi belli PUPetti 💫💃🦮

Nothing I love more than a good, strong German woman 🥰😻💃, so I am definitely going for:

Cologne W vs Bayern Munich W - Away win 💐💃🏆

As for Leeds’ Norwich I predict utter doom 🤣🤣….so:

Norwich to lose, BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, more than 4 yellow cards 💳 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
💃💪🏽💐😍❤️🥰 🇩🇪

I liked the look of Leyton Orient, but as they’ve been picked already I’ll go for:

BRENTFORD v Leicester HOME WIN

Brentford are solid at home & in decent form, Leicester away record isn’t great & their general form is in & out. Hopefully more on the out tomorrow. 

match bet. No first goal scorer 

good luck everyone 

Thank you Nutty for letting me do this week's picks or as it's known in some dark corners of this message board 'Trusty Pin Day'.

Thank you for your selections and apologies if I haven't chosen yours. I should probably have told you beforehand that I never bet on 1p5wich, home or away. It brings me out in a rash. A few of you picked that game, sorry. I'm also not choosing my pick after my recent run of form. If I'd been a manager I would have been sacked by now.

Here it is then:

Leyton Orient v Colchester home win
Celtic v Hibs home win
Plymouth v Forest Green home win
Real Sociedad v Elche home win
Lens v Angers home win
Bradford v Hartlepool home win.

Also Nutty, I've pinged you a tenner for a set of 8 womens' matches as I know how popular they are on here.

Lewes v Man Utd  (WFA Cup) away win
Reading v Chelsea (WFA Cup) away win
DLR Waves v Cork City home win
Real Madrid v Tenerife home win
Genk OHL away win
Sporting Huelva v Levante away win
Medyk Konin v KKP Bydgoszcz home win
Real Sociedad v Deportivo Alavez

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monza v Cremonese home win